Boss Senbu (quest access to between worlds)

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by karkhara, Apr 5, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. karkhara

karkhara Forum Greenhorn

The difficulty of this mission is absurd, only the infernal option and only solo, many give up the game and I'm thinking of giving up, what's the point of an absurd quest of difficult and still solo?

2. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

3. ldso

ldso Advanced

While it may seem intimidating at first, it can certainly be overcome :) Just make sure your character is well-equipped to fight monsters at that lvl, such as trying to wear items that are higher than your item level, using higher-tier essences, buffs, etc. You can also take a more defensive approach so that you can survive better, such as relying more on your defensive skills, dodging, using potions/buffs, etc. As long as you survive and push through one successful run of it, you will likely be good to go. ^^

4. MightyMag

MightyMag Forum Greenhorn

First time at Sanbu quest at lvl 50. Got 1 75 lv item. Higher lvl and better items i went back to try again. Now I am at that stage at killig Sanbu; but first; still need to kill alot of strong guys first!! I had no idea :/ they pull alot of energy and essences out of the pocket. Revival costs andermant as a none member and soon i found my self 2 hours later totaly exhausted and 'broke'..- it sort of takes the fun out of the game indeed. I gave up for today trying Sanbu. I got pretty far, but it was not worth it to continue.
    Knowing what is ahead..guys.. you have done it and are full geared up..still that is so unfair what ever approach - hp or essence and gear- still broke and out of everything i farmed for during questing btw..did Sargon and that was no fun either. Sry to say. I love the game, but the 'costs' are too much. Kind regards MightyMag. Spellweaver