bugged or just unlucky?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Eto231231, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

is the A Poisonous Influence (2/3) quest bugged or am i just extremely unlucky?
    the description of the quest states that a report is supposed to be dropped from 'Shadaiqan Spired Breeders', but the quest guidance only points me towards the Shadaiqan minibosses in the 4 corners of the map, and those haven't dropped anything in the last 5 clears.

2. raider

raider Forum Pro

3. Eto231231

Eto231231 Forum Apprentice

sooo im just really really unlucky? i mean the quests in the other 3 areas were done in like 2-3 runs and this one hasnt dropped in 6

--MERGED--

also i think the description of the 1/3 and the 2/3 are swapped, in the 1/2 it says asps and halberdiers while in the 2/3 it says breeders, while in the 1/3 in the breeders that drop the item and in the 2/3 its the asps and halberdiers

Last edited by moderator: Sep 12, 2020
  4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Eto231231 ,

No, the quest is (unfortunately?:oops:) not bugged. The drop is random, took me quite a few runs too. Keep trying!

Good luck!:)

5. cogix

cogix Regular

I took me about 15 runs, but it drops