Feedback Community Letter Release 213/14

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Sunlight, Oct 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

That is so strange. You said that you were missing some item(s)/runes after deployment of first preview of the new game version. May I ask what item(s)/runes are/were you missing?

I will buy more wisdom runes tonight and try the same with wisdom runes of the same level as your materi runes.

trakilaki likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

5x Supreme Runes of Vitality ... i noticed it at once since my HP was too low when the new R came on TS.
    As for other runes ... I think i am missing resistance runes from Sewers event but i am not sure how many of them I had and what tier. I only have left 2 runes (strange same number as Materi Runes) inside my belt.

My application has been received in the Official closed FB group 2 weeks ago ... so I am there and i can see CM Jesse collecting feedback from the players.
    Besides ... as I already said in the past ... I have no intention of running for CM. I am a global player ... if anything I can only run for CEO XD

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  3. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Sorry, do you mean application for CM? I don’t quite understand.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

:D
    No dude there is a Closed Group called Player's Panel run by the official DSO channel on FB. Anyone can apply to get in the group.

piteris2 likes this.
  5. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

but community managers dont fix things, they manage communities

yes (P--- of E---- (cant name the game))

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

he would have to become a lead developer, a CM only manages a community

7. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Then Jesse should “manage” (or whatever you want to call it) the community’s majority opinion of no gearless PvP, by at least forwarding it to the devs on our behalf, etc.

8. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

I'm not sure is this right place to report TS bug, but anyway.

I have tested new rune feature: put runes in any item but with restrictions -- max socketable amount.
    And I have found a bug

[Content Removed]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 5, 2018
  9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

That is not a bug, that is exploit.
    We will forward your report.

Cheers.

10. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

Ok ;)

11. couda22

I do not like the new 4s cool down which kicks in when user executes mounting/dismounting.At least the cool down should be displayed inside mount slot of tool bar.
    [​IMG]

As damage to the equipment has been removed then following message, shown when user dies, should be adjusted.
    [​IMG]

12. Alex_kid

Alex_kid Forum Greenhorn

1 bug now is when you try to craft and press to accept or no the items game kivk you out...

heror likes this.
  13. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

Damage of monsters Guardian of Liar (electric attack) is to high + very long range + dmg all in this path (DK, guardian, tree, turrets… you can't hide behind them)

14. couda22

dailybuild_911:
    - block strength runes can be socketed into weapons and shield now
    - selling price of mystic cubes has been changed back to reasonable price

15. heror

heror Forum Baron

the block runes worked this way before, it jsut depends which block runes you have for 2h or 1h or they are being made into equal?

16. couda22

In dailybuild_910 the block rune was not possible to socket into shield, but into weapon adornment.

17. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Can anybody check if the 10% hp runes have been converted into 20% hp runes on ts ?

heror likes this.
  18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

At least they aren't planning to give 2hand weapons 1,00 or 1,18 attack speed

With blood mage weapon you can get more than 3,00 attack speed , which was unthinkable in the past for 2hand users

It sucks to be a 1hander, they are giving every advantage of 1handers to 2handers

Arr likes this.
  19. Sunlight

Sunlight User

This has been reported.

Regarding some quick questions:
    • 5th slot price around 173k is a bug. It's confirmed by CM.
    • 10% HP runes are now 20% HP runes in Gnob.

I read carefully every single post in the last days and don't forget that our work is also forwarding your feedback. That's what we are doing now and we'll send it ASAP.

Regards.

Bubble and Shansurri like this.
  20. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Will the 10% hp runes be converted into 20% runes after the update ? The same question goes for DMG runes

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.