Compensation regarding error code: 36

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by dkarl, May 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

There's been an announcement regarding the server errors many of have been experiencing the last week or so.

Among other things, @Melethainiel indicated, "There will be a compensation happening for each player. Additionally, most likely the event will be extended by the days that were lost since the release."

I am assuming you were referring to the Return of Dragan event.

How about the Full Moon event? I gave myself 6 hours today to run the event, but ran into our error code: 36 situation time and again until around midnight Germany timezone. I got to about 14,500 progress when the clock ran out, wasting a good chunk of resources and drops especially at the end while racing to the make the last few runs.

Is it possible to reactivate the event for a day, including reinstating our progress stats (in my case, near completion) so that we can finish that event? Or at least give me back the couple thousand Shining Silver Essence, ~10 thousand Silver Essence, and ~12 Vials of Werewolf Blood I wasted? Alternatively, I'll take the Rune of Enhancement which would have been mine if there was even one fewer of the half hours breaks in action I was forced to endure earlier today while trying to get past the server errors.