Crafting 2.0 Results

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Jun 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Gevilson

    Gevilson Active Author

    It's a combination. The total amount of different outcomes with the 16 possible lines, combining them 4 by 4, would be C (16, 4), or 1820. While the combinations involving the 8 gold lines would be C (8, 4), or 70.

    Therefore the probability to get a 4/4 leg out of 8 gold lines is C (8, 4) / C (16, 4) = 70/1820 = 0.03846.

    3.846% is the correct answer. Or close enough.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Nostradamus88 likes this.
  2. Nostradamus88

    Nostradamus88 Active Author

    Thank you very much!
  3. thebearreturns

    thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

    I tried 4 legendary armors with 3 golden lines each and got a 3/4 one... What was the chance in that case?
  4. Nostradamus88

    Nostradamus88 Active Author

    According what they explained me, you had 12% probability of getting that result. I calculated c (12,3) that is 220. then 220/1820= 0.12
    thebearreturns likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

    _Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

    You are in luck. Back when Crafting 2.0 first came out, Armando and I did a lot of the theory work behind the new crafting system. You can find a table here that has all the output probabilities based on all possible inputs.

    And Gevilson is correct, the answer is 3.846% or rounded to 3.85% in the table.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Nostradamus88 likes this.
  6. gun

    gun Forum Great Master

    This shield going to be one of the last of it's kind
    It is lvl 52, original pouldron, no wisdom used yet 73.96% block rate for infernal.

    Finally got 4/4 torso after a year I think..

    Leaderboard payday :D
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    bLaind and trakilaki like this.
  7. Universeea

    Universeea Advanced

    Not much time to play but got something done
    gun likes this.
  8. trakilaki

    trakilaki Living Forum Legend

    Exo to leg


    I only need 3 more similar rings :D
    Please_enter_a_name, bLaind and gun like this.
  9. Arx_X

    Arx_X Advanced

    I'm sure you don't lack the % Crit chance but a ring like this with %CC isntead of resists.. altho i assume you would be putting a 4/4 in some unique like mortis or so
  10. eetussa

    eetussa Someday Author

    my luckiest craft ever: [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    bLaind, trakilaki and gun like this.
  11. trakilaki

    trakilaki Living Forum Legend

    Resistance on ring? I haven't seen resistance enchantments on rings ... yet.
    Why would I need that? If I am about to use resistance I would use it on a belt ... or pauldrons.
    Yes ... my goal is to craft 2 rings with 4x18.4% crit damage and craft them in 2x Ring of Death.
  12. bLaind

    bLaind Forum Baron

    trakilaki likes this.
  13. thebearreturns

    thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

    Some recent crafting on my own :)
    Shabono, bLaind, gun and 1 other person like this.
  14. TwiliShadow

    TwiliShadow Count Count

    Really? About 75% of the rings that drop for me are Damage/Resistance/Health. The other 25% are Damage/CritRate/Health. And 99% are just plain bad enchantments.
    This is one I've been wearing for a long time:
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  15. bLaind

    bLaind Forum Baron



    Forgot about these:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by moderator: Aug 7, 2017
    gun and trakilaki like this.
  16. trakilaki

    trakilaki Living Forum Legend

    Ah ... but you are talking about base stats ... i was talking about enchantments :p
    Lately ... I am forgetting about many things ... intentionally :D
  17. Nalros

    Nalros User

    Hello Blaind, I have merged your posts. Please make use of the Edit button :).

  18. gun

    gun Forum Great Master

    Wow good promising ingredients:)

    If you craft both level 52 weapon, I hope you get 60%+ Idoti line as random line.
    Wishing you best of luck!
    bLaind likes this.
  19. TwiliShadow

    TwiliShadow Count Count

    Talking about both. If you look there is also enchantments of +37.61% more health points on this item. In my build, the ring is worth 1608 Health points.
  20. trakilaki

    trakilaki Living Forum Legend

    Enchantments and base stats are two different things.
    Rings don't have resistance enchantments ... and you quoted that part of my reply. :p