Feedback Curse of the Black Knights: Rage of Dragan

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Apr 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I have had 7 Horns, 6 Pauldrons, 8 Crystals, 3 Books (Shield in your case), 6 Balls (Old Royal). Maybe more, melting them now right away. No weapon, no torso. All lvl 45 powerful items.

Upd: Ppl on wikia say torso and Weapon do drop. guess need some luck.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Just missing the torso. Had it ages ago, but melted it to get the glyphs back when I switched sets, but I expected it would be easier to get back. I did the same with the Witch Chaser torso.

3. fds667200

fds667200 Forum Apprentice

I wonder if certain items in the crypt are bugged like the Easter suit part #2 is. That would make more sense given the amount of runs I have done.

4. _Baragain_

That is funny. As a DK, I've got people hitting me up almost constantly wondering if I can help because they can't find a tank.

5. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Please reconsider having the player go back to Kingshill when leaving Dragan Hard Refuge.

In the last Dragan event you would return to the hard map when you left Dragan's refuge. This worked nicely because it is possible to kill the minibosses in the hard map and get 4 Dragan hard pearls. As it is now, if we get more than one Dragan entry pearl in the hard map, we have to farm a completely new and separate entry to the hard map to use it. This is bad math and forces players to choose between not using items they have earned or repeating portions of the event so they can use what they have earned. Neither is productive time wise and both options are very disheartening. Please reconsider.

You and I both know there are tanks and then there are TANKS. You'd be a TANK.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

I would love it, but I know why they didn't do it that way. It would also allow for unlimited kills of Gnob and Sargon as long as you have regular pearls to keep summoning the mini bosses and getting hard pearls. You know me, always looking for ways something might be exploited.

A better way to do this would be to let you enter the hard Dragan's Refuge from the normal map by selecting the difficulty and using the appropriate pearl when you go to the entrance of Dragan's Ruge.

"Tanks" for the complement

thedarkestlight and BigPapa like this.
  7. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

really like the event ofcourse players always will find things to moan about.

1 You need a lot of pearls to get red frags to get red cursed pearls and cursed pearls. aswell as collecting shadows saragons remains then collecting parts of pets mounts. This all takes inventory space.
    2 Was it really needed to go to map30 and map 50 again to open the wooden chests 4 runs in 30 and 3 runs in 50 for what 200 lila ess and 2 tool kits and concentration potion.
    3 Also castle normal could regenarate faster find myself waiting for npc-s to regen

Imho good event not easy some solutions for above points

1 Add more space to Locker solong players buy the space with ander why have a limit I got sets i dont want to melt, uniques mounts, pets as the game gets older increase the locker space.
    2 If it was 500 lila ess in each wooden chest instead of 100, it would of been somehow worth the 270 pearls and time for 1K of lila ess but a misery 200, also many players have spent ander to get tool kit then to get consumable tool kit as reward is lousy. Better have a different reward for players who have a permanent tool kit (side effect will be tool kit buying will go up)
    3 have the eggs regenerate aswell and the barrels so when waiting can attack those

Anyway just saying. And thx for the event.
    Last note please add part 3/4 off hare to my inventory thx in advance

8. _Baragain_

I find that it is about 240 pearls per red pearl. 240 pearls is an hour or less of farming depending on how good the drops from the knights are and how fast you can farm (5 min is about 50 min for 240, 3 min a run would be as little as a half hour to get that many pearls).

Once you finish the 3 main chests, the most economic way to farm is the 120 map. Already said that 2 runs gets you a red pearl, but if you run with a group, you cycle through who can summon Sargon/Heradur and then every 3 runs you get at least one normal Dragan pearl (maybe more depending on the drops of victory tokens in the map it's self), a couple hundred reds, some normal gem bags, and an amphora key or so.

Kill the four knights and reset the map. That is the only way to farm at a rate faster than 20-30 pearls in 5 min.

BigPapa and Darwarren like this.
  9. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

sun apr 12 well i just went and did all the pc matinance i can think of. gona try this event again.

mon apr 13 ok it's 24 hours after my cleaning scanning redownloading end defraging still got serious lag especially when i try to group up with anyone.

looks like i save my $ for a new pc instead of getting gems!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  10. Blindsenses

Blindsenses Forum Apprentice

Well, didn't mean to sound like i would stay with 1 hand behind my neck and with the other complete the event. I have a normal laptop , not even with a dedicated graphic card( actually it's not even mine, it's my girlfriend's, lol) and the Internet connection, yeah, one of the best things in RO so far:)).
    I died atleast 5-6 times at each boss before learning how to defeat them and there is no greater joy for me than to be brain challenged, not to the point of imposibility but i really like to struggle in order to achieve something.
    The most annoying example of what i was saying above was the Red Essence Boss... All kind of players with no experience at all were just confronting that one, hitting him 4-5 times with no movement at all and then reviving until he drops dead and...BANG! all of them were equipped with that set!
    And yes, i want to quit it everyday when i can't achieve various things and there are few but somehow i'm dragged right back in every morning after :)).

11. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

i will agree THAT kind of play is just wrong! i at all times try my best to not die! i do like a challenge also but the problem i have is when they focus on improveing the game it's not allways something that needs improvement. take this massive sound upgrade for example did it really make the game better or did it just give them something to do with their time?

it sounds like you got the same problem that i do. i keep going back in game something about the challenge i suppose.

12. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

I was reading the BugFix post from Friday and found a not correct description

[Colorful Dragonspawns zero drop
    The Colorful Dragonspawns do not drop anything when they are being defeated by a group of players.]

Its not correct actually, cause its not determined only to the Colourful spawns, it goes to every other Dragonspawns in the Ghastly Graves too....

Darwarren likes this.
  13. wyw

wyw Forum Apprentice

In hard map, laser trap become invisible, and very lag also, how to play !!!!!

14. Noriyull

Noriyull Forum Apprentice

HellO ya all!

...like always i gonna start whit things i don't like ...

...first the only and only thing in this event i was looking for is "Blow kiss" emo 9 black box + gods only know how many regular box's from 120 map = big 0 of permanent emo !!!
    ...sec is "White rabbit" costume 3/4 parts i found and yes i have one part from gold amphora so 1 part form black box is misgiving or ??? U have secret plan to take our 3 precious inventory slots???
    ..."White" items drops on Hard Castle map ??? REALLY??? DON'T DO THIS STUPIDITY EVER AGAIN PLZZZ!!!This white items for any and all event need to removed from game!!!

Now we go on li/la things...
    ...After u finish all Q from all map u get chance to open this wooden chest/box there u find some goodies which is really nice thing, u get reword for nonstop grind, but this can be bigger reword, not much bigger, but bigger!!!Depend on map u are doing !!!
    ...Drops from and ess dragon drop is nice, when u actually get a drop from it!!! Sometimes i/we kill pore smuck and get 0 drop ess and this most times occur when i do map whit a band of brothers! So no dragon ess drop for all band, or we all get drop, u decide!!!

And now I go to thing i like...
    ...Drops and rewords in this event is GOOD if u get one :D !
    ...Defiantly i like challenge thing, event in event super, big +10!!!
    ...Now i know most players will say i am moron for this but i like u make focus in event in 120 map and that there u give a lots of good things +10 for this!! On last event i just open a all boxes and was done whit event, now i have good motivation to farm/grind pearls for 120 map and after hit this new Trolloolollloooo bad Gnobo Boss, i like what he drops, maybe u can give us a extra 5 or 10 drakens on his drop but its ok i enjoy his drops and is worth a fighting for it !!!
    ...Its good that u give us Sargon back to fight it, the only thing i will change is on hard map he can respon 3 times and we get 3 kills in epic too long Q for amulet (witch son will be one more crap item for storing gems and occupying inv. slot ya all know 50lvl is coming!!! Yaa ya i have OCD hording problem :D) !!!

...well now to few things i will defiantly like to see in new, next "Dragan" event... expended castle norm. map whit few new statutes that we can open and summon bigger/stronger champions whit much much bigger and bather drops of pearls, and maybe some goody new stuff!
    Sargon i mean old badass Sargon whit 3 respons!!!
    NO MORE WHITE ITEMS DROPS ON HARD MAP !!!!!!

...so i this it! and like always stay good have fun and have good drops ....

u Nori!

15. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Had this once yesterday on Hard too. Died once and decided to change strategy from hit&run to tanking. disabled one of the invisible lasers, and used that area as safe area. They have promised to do something about this issue, so I would not do hard for now.

16. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

dragan respwan should be free until u fix the laser bug...its fair for all of us..and rabbit costume item no 3 cannot be found

maancrust likes this.
  17. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

hi there.. i just want to know that did the team who design sargon map in dragan event knows about 999 kill quest or just dont know? cause this quest is impossible with that drop rate of both pearls and remains fargs unless your aim is to keep that quest i our quest list forever

18. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

They are way over powered, way too hard. They need to be a bit easier. I get the group thing, but in another post as someone said, groups just increase the challenge level.

19. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

What I like

1) A chance to complete my Sargon sets.

2) Good essence and life potion drops.

3) Good rewards from chests.

4) Lots of keys for amphorae.

5) The event is a nice change for just farming the same PW maps.

What i don't like

1) Having to play the 4 challenge quests at set times - It's not easy for me to play Drakensang on certain days of the week. I resent having to miss out on the main/end quest rewards (Kings Armour and Lion mount) because of this.

2) Still missing a part of the bunny costume. Despite opening all the chests and finding a costume part in an amphorae, i'm still missing part 3! NOT part 2, as the Official Announcement thread is saying.

3) It seems there is no permanent kiss emote. Despite this being shown in the event window. This appears misleading.

4) Coulourful Dragonspawn (hard map) are too quick and do too much damage for a spellweaver to deal with. Add the this that there are no free revives on the hard map for premium users.

5) Poor rewards from the 4th chests.

6) 8 eggs for killing the Headless Horseman! Is that a joke?

7) Essence drop-rate from Dragonspawn is too low.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Darwarren likes this.
  20. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

This is also incorrect. Any dragonspawn defeated by a group drops Ess for 1 member of the group. So if you are in a grp of 2 people you will get ess half the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.