FAQ – Curse of the Black Knights (Event April)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wiley_wiggins, Mar 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The amount of challenge eggs each mini boss drops is in the walkthrough. I've included the useful stuff below.

2. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

So the chest we receive at the end of the challenge still contain the lion, king's boots and gloves? Or do we need all 4 chests to have everything included?

Any clue as to what legendary items are offered along with completing the rest of the challenges? Just in general. So the first challenge comes with adornment and a weapon. What about the next three?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  3. _Baragain_

You take all four of the challenge eggs and combine them at the work bench for the pet, and all four of the boxes combine for the two uniques and the lion.

Also, in this challenge, the legendary said jewelry, but I think it meant any LHS item. I got a belt. And the one that said weapon, I got a shield, so that probably means 1H wep, 2H weap, or off hand.

4. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

hmm Is the drop for the Demon Costume 100%

where do you actually find the red fragments?

5. _Baragain_

Nowhere near 100% and given that he is more trouble than his drop is worth, I don't even waste the ess or the time.

6. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

Really? You'd think it would drop because he's so hard.
    Does the demon/the bosses respawn?

7. _Baragain_

Once you kill one of the bosses summoned from the statues or Gnob up at the top, they are gone until the map is reset.

8. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

How long will those bosses be around? I really want that costume.

What does that entire chest actually include? the 4/4

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

2 pieces of legendary king set.

You can check the wiki for details.

I think the first challenge just ended, so if its not completed, don't bother with challenges 2-4 unless you want draken and intermediate rewards. I personally decided not to bother with the challenge with my dwarf but am on track with my DK (for what it is worth). Only goal for my dwarf is to get the warlord helmet done and get some drakens and legendary drops/rewards.

The headless boss there in hard ravencaw through the end of the dragan event but i agree that headless is more trouble than worth. Mage is also more trouble than worth if you are a DK, but easy for some other classes such as the dwarf. Killing fake gnob, heredur and sargon (and then dragan) is what i do each time i go into hard ravencaw with my dk.

10. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

Where/when do we get the quest to receive Gnob's teleport scroll?

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Doesn't look like its there, but the event is not over. Last time around, though, there was no quest, but if you found the jabbax hand, you could trade it in for the travel passes.

12. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

Well there should be a simple quest for it. Afterall, all it is is a teleport scroll :s

--MERGED--

Why can't I open my event chest?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You should break the spell first.

thedarkestlight and BigPapa like this.
  14. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

You can only open the chests in Khally's room next to the mirror to remove the spell lock.

15. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

That's actually funny.

16. Sid

Sid Forum Apprentice

I have a question regarding the Epic Mount (Lion).
    Players who don't have the knowledge to mount it yet. I have finished and done quite a few (re) quests in Castle Ravencaw, but I haven't received the Gray Horse yet. I didn't get the cutests pet (goth Hare) either. Which bothers me to think, that if I complete all the challenges like I have finished the first one and received the egg and the box. If i finish all the challenges, which I will. Will I still get the Epic Mount when I combine the boxes? I don't have the knowledge to mount any yet. I'm fairly new in this game. A premium user. I will purchase the knowledge(with Anders) if I get the Lion. Someone please reply to this.

I love this event. Quite a lot of grinding to do, but thats alright by me.
    Thanks and regards.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  17. trakilaki

Yes you will. But you will be able to use it once you unlock the talent.

Sid likes this.
  18. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

one of my big worries is putting in the effort in to these challenge's and then getting burned out or running out of resources
    on the last challenge I hope this don't happen, on the guide it says the challenges will be different each time, dose this just mean the number of challenge eggs needed is higher or that there are different objectives? I didn't get a chance to play on test server

19. trakilaki

The number of challenge eggs needed is higher.

20. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

Ah thank you very much just what I wanted to hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.