Feedback Feedback - Release 193

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Jun 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 193.
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Connected with this 3D :

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/higher-lvl-items-must-be-better-than-lower.73911/

Check it for more details

and with the R193 we assume that no dev read about or don't give a interest about fixing it

Unique Item Stats

We increased the Base Values of Tier 0, Tier 1 and Tier 2 unique items slightly. This also affects existing items.

Comment from Game Design:
    "Low Tier Unique Items shall provide reliable, solid stats together with their special Unique or Set Bonus. In comparison enchanted items on these Tiers are highly random from very bad values to strong golden values.
    But based on YOUR Feedback we found, that the average Base Values of the Uniques were not quite there, so we increased them slightly.
    This doesn’t affect Tier 3 and Tier 4 unique items, which continue to have the best Base Values in average - together with Tier 3 and Tier 4 legendary items.“

The main problem is that

T items BASE STATS "should" work like :

T0 < T1 < T2 < T3 < T4

Even with Gold base stats

Am I wrong ?!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I can't really understand why do devs have to nerf things that DON'T need to be nerfed.
    They changed the unique attribute from a good one to a decent one.

[​IMG]

The "new" IDotI fits in the same category of the blue/gold enchantments while the "old" increased weapon dmg is a multiplier on its own pretty rare and therefore pretty valuable.
    A lot of ppl could think things don't change that much but truth is, they basically halfed the effectiveness of that attribute making this "decent" weapon for newbies a crappy/useless weapon for anyone.

I am not affected by this nerf but I can't understand why they had to change items without any advertise and the worst part is that... probably it was me that warned the devs about this...

Also in this case

[​IMG]

Demon likes this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

So after reading the patchnotes for R193;

But based on YOUR Feedback we found, that the average Base Values of the Uniques were not quite there, so we increased them slightly.

I decided to take a look and see if indeed my low tier items got a boost.

I gained exactly 28 dmg points and a little over 1/2 percent block rate.

I lost HP, I lost armor, and I lost resist.

[​IMG]

So let me be the very first to say thank you for listening to us players and nerfing us again. I so enjoy being nerfed. Makes all that time, effort and money seem so well spent.

wolfie54 likes this.
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Dang NEBULA error !!! I was almost complete on clearing the Gloomy Pasture, had already done the troup on the plateau and then it happened! And I tried to get back in fast enough to stay on the map, but since it's a "not free" map, it booted me out!

GRRRRRRRR.

I thought that this error was fixed. Obviously it still exists in release 193. :(

6. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I realy hope they will give that weapon a normal damage about 470 -570 now that they have nerf the enchantment.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  7. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I don't even get why noone came here to disagree with the nerf... I'm speechless... that weapon has never been that good but I've seen a lot of newbies using that.
    Probably, some of them even got a buff from this changement because the IDotI works better then Increased weapon dmg when you have the Bellicose/warlord + behemoth talent but it makes the weapon a piece of trash once they think about a pristine core transfer forcing basically anyone to use the Q7 set (or Q4 if you are a SW).
    It's about time they should put in the game some new weapons to increase the different build possibilities and this wasn't a step into the right direction.

About the shrines, just remove the purple and orange ones, they are a scam.
    Noone with a brain should ever activate em.
    The randomeness and the chance you have to pick the useless fatty guy are so high that noone will waste all those bloody essences for such buff.

It's just a trap if you accidentally click on them (and it actually happened to me).

Demon likes this.
  8. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Nope, i aswell consider that this is how things should work out (along with many more probably).Whats the point of having tiers if they dont make any difference?I mean, i have a tier 4 weaker than a tier 3 or tier 2...Why should we bother to upgrade with cores or farm highest tier available if its not better than lowest tier ingame or if we dont have any guarantee that once upgraded the uniques will be better than those of lower tier? The tiers should be as suggested by this guy here...T0<T1<T2<T3<T4<T infinite...it makes sense...

9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I was just in Gloomy Pastures. I'm 35% through with the map and I get this:

[​IMG]

Click on [OK] and then I get this:

[​IMG]

Click on [Close program] and I'm to the windowed black screen of oblivion. :(

This is like the third Nebula error I've had in Gloomy Pastures. It's not a free map and I won't be able to get back in to where I was, which messes up the number of runs I've done (I've only gotten to the Headless Guy about 60% of the time. :(

Another problem with this version, I can't change my shortcut to " ..." -stable " and get into the Test Server. I don't have Java, so using the browser is out.

10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.