Invisible lasers AGAIN in Dragan's lair

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by multitoonz, Oct 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Serious DSO? So the solo player has to AGAIN get screwed by this glitch? That's 120 ander a pop to revive, this time there is no excuse. You have to give us our andermant back.

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I haven't experienced this so far ... but there is an trick ... get in group with at least one player. Other player(s) doesn't have to be active ... as long you are in group you'll get no issues ... and you can play it alone.

3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

4. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Thanks for tip, I'll try it out.

5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

So, i can see the lasers in the main map. But not in dragan normal. Not in the hard map and not in dragan hard. The 'trick' doesnt work for me, changing the graphic options doesnt work either. Doe anyone have any other ideas? Fighting dragan hard is impossible this way, and that was my last hope of ever getting a chance to get the dragan set. Btw, how come some players have this bug, and some dont? And how come the devs havent figured it out yet?

6. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Maybe we should make a thread to post our laser issues together with configurations and whatnot, there should be a pattern.
    I have an old graphics card (radeon x1900), win 7, play in stretched client with advanced graphics off. I see the lasers.

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Desktop: I7-2320, 16gb ram, nvidia 750 ti, ethernet connection, no problem seeing lasers.

Laprop: I7 4700mq, 8gb ram, 860m, 5ghz N connection (adapter is AC, router is dual bad N ) no problem seeing lasers.

8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I do not believe this has anything to do with the computer's specs. I have been playing this event with three characters on both my desktop and laptop. About 1/2 of my time in event has been solo and I have had no problems with invisible lasers in normal maps.

However as soon as I got to Ravenclaw difficult (solo, I have not been there in group yet) all lasers are invisible. If I go back thru the portal to normal the lasers appear fine again.

Same machines, same net connections but different maps. Just buggy coding.

So why does this affect some and not others? Well I can think of at least three bugs in the past right off the top of my head that have behaved this way.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

9. trakilaki

Funny ... never happened to me so far on this event ... and i was playing both in group and solo.
    Though ... once or twice lasers left on ... even the Dragan was dead.

10. SillySword

SillySword Regular

I think that could be network issue. I saw my first invisible lasers in Dragan event yesterday after DSO game screen was black out for few seconds. I reloaded the web page and no more invisible lasers. But I have no idea why some players get invisible lasers every time.

11. Italianofreestyler

Italianofreestyler Forum Greenhorn

sorry bro its not working same crap -_- i'm so tired of this ********, Hard mode normal mode doesnt matter if u enter solo u have to spend 120 anderment :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Everything is fine in normal mode (Except Dragan Castle), but when i enter hard mode facking laser disappeared ,
    So it can't be graphical issue its a bug for a purpose..... ($$$$$$$$$$$$)
    you guys r sooo pathetic

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  12. trakilaki

I did experienced invisible lasers ... twice ... since my last post. It took me few reloads to make them visible again.

13. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Same here, + i couldnt see the lasers in dragans refuge hard and normal, but about 50% of each entrance.

14. DARK_SPIRIT_007

DARK_SPIRIT_007 Forum Apprentice

hope you guys get this layser thing all sorted out
    ;);););):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.