Suggestion Iron Brow and neck lenght

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Shiro, Aug 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What would you prefere?

1. Shortening the range of Iron Brow

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Transform DKs into a Giraffe-like race

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. Keep it a mystery

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Sometimes it happens that you can (be) hit by Iron Brow at an inhuman distance.
    I can understand this about skills that involves the weapon, because there is the lenght of the arm, plus the lenght of the weapon, but with Iron Brow what's the excuse?

Are Dks a different race, like SMs? Some kind of Giraffe-humanoids?
    At least for what I can see, the answere is "no, they're not".

So I came here to bring you a nice poll that you can read above.
    Cast your vote and have a nice day.

alchimista likes this.
  2. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Probably this effect is caused by lag.

3. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I know the answer, but better keep it in mystery.

Maybe Iron Brow generates a sonic boom ?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Plastic man?
    [​IMG]

_Baragain_ and ΣMiwel like this.
  5. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

I don't think so... Usually when I get hit by anything while lagging, after I die/survive and the effect expires I get reposition where I should have been.
    In this case, I'm on the same spot before, during and after the stun.

It isn't mentioned in the tooltips :p

Eww! :confused: Idk I find it gross... Better stick to the long neck animal

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Not really. Iron Brow's range is simply bugged from quite some time and it has too big range, it should be the same as rage attack (and it's way more, somehow).

7. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I love your poll.

Yes, I logged in just to post that.

Shiro likes this.
  8. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

It is not. Both the Iron Bow and Rage Attack have exactly the same attack/hit range, which is 1.75 meters. I have tested it in Royal Arena on Training Dummy.

9. heror

heror Forum Baron

It may look like it but sometimes ( or rather most of the times ) the skill makes the target to " lag" and get moved back by a little bit adn thus it gets back into the original 1,75 meters so it looks like 1,75 but its 2.75 or even 3

10. JamesFDelaney

JamesFDelaney Forum Apprentice

They are fine just implement new uppercut skill to counter attack this long bending

11. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Alright. Then it is technically the same, nonetheless something's fishy about it.
    And I even think I know how this happens... I'll try to explain.
    You get recognised as "hit" by the game earlier than the "being hit" function is run (no idea why though), so you are able to proceed running, and after a tiny moment you get stopped because the "being hit" function has been run and you take the damage etc. This might be related to the skill framing system... no idea.

12. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

At this point idk, just fix this either way o_O

I hope you also voted :D

13. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Isnt there a skill you can choose were iron brow doesnt just hit a single target but a group? and maybe with choosing that skill the attack range also changes into an area of effect (bigger) attack range? I dont play a DK so i'm not sure, but i mean to have read something like that.

14. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/r209-patchnotes-game-rebalancing-guide.75464/#post-686739