Feedback May/June 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, May 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

So.. :D
    You started one of the bigest and most important events in the game and your servers just died! :D
    So guys, you wanna take money for everything - premium, lucky bags, events, andermands ... BUt you dont wanna pay money for anything?!! Pffff .. No need to tell you what I think for you!

tozagol, micuna13 and 1vanka like this.
  3. Асото

Асото Someday Author

same old servers EDIT

Last edited by moderator: May 1, 2023
    tozagol and 1vanka like this.
  4. masterttim

masterttim Forum Greenhorn

fix the game......

tozagol, micuna13 and 1vanka like this.
  5. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

i've been playing for 4 hours and i've only made 3k of first bar progress. But does it seem normal to you? We can't make pearls because the quest is only available once every 12h I think, do we have to live our time inside the castle for nowhere? Thank you

tozagol likes this.
  6. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

You are doing it wrong, Bar I is not made on the Castle Ravencaw map. You have to go to Dragan's Excavation Site on Normal or Painful and open the Group Chest; You will see that you raise that bar quickly. ;)

Each one of those chests gives 25x or sometimes 50x advancement in the Bar I. It doesn't matter the difficulty level, it's always the same.

The easiest way is to buy the box of pearls, spend 25k anders and finish Bar I without doing it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    ☆Đдяkאєşş☆ likes this.
  7. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Do I have to unlock bars 2 and 3? or is it possible from the beginning?
    12000/40000/96000 is a bit too much for a lvl 100 main char, I don't know how I will complete the event, the last time I played it was about 4 years ago.

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  8. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

No, you need to unlock Bar I first to advance to Bar II, and unlock Bar II to advance to Bar III.

It is not difficult, you need to go in a group to make it easier.

9. JarFall2000

JarFall2000 Forum Apprentice

I think the progress are small for a 30DAYS EVENT Once a year small progress and small rewards whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

10. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

big qwestion is this game even playable...are u gona refund may premium?i cant even log in not to mention i can play event which i payed i must again say paid premium to play????

tozagol likes this.
  11. rasic00010

rasic00010 Forum Greenhorn

oke ,,Your post in the thread May/June 2023: Events Feedback was deleted. Reason: Offensive''

How to play game when cant enyer the game?

I want answer!

12. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I'm happy we see Dragan event again. Always loved this event and seems the droprate of quest items in the poison map have been increased, or I was lucky for once and dint need 100+ runs to get it. Bonuscode is very nice for new/weak players that havent farmed red pearls yet, so this does get them started.
    30 day event is still a bit long for this event. I prefer seeing this event 2-3 times a year with a 10-14 day duration.

I see some complains about bad connection/bad server/lag etc. Buttt I personaly havent had any problems specialy compared to other years.

I do hope they going to rework the mythic set for rangers and dwarfs.

13. Zamanlordd

Zamanlordd Forum Greenhorn

As far as I can see, the gold earring required to craft Pets in the Dragan event progression has been reduced from 2 to 1. In this case, how can we craft 2 pets?

14. Zamanlordd

Zamanlordd Forum Greenhorn

I relaised that my weaker character has diffrent event progress than my main character. Rewards and progress point less but it gives 2 gold earrings. Is it a bug?(1 gold earrings in higher prgoress version)

15. yimirta

yimirta Forum Greenhorn

1-) The "golden earring" in the first event bar is given 1 for my character higher than 8000 success points, but 2 for my side characters with low success points.
    2-) unfortunately the same situation applies to pearl. 8000>X 3 pcs. 8000<X 5 pcs.
    I didn't pay attention to other things because there is no need. whether or not.
    To be honest, I have an endgame account, but I've never accumulated or cared for "gold earrings" before. I'm also missing 2 gnom pets in my character. Now my question is, how is it possible for me to access an item that can only be obtained from the event bar in another way to make another gnom pet? Will this bug be fixed soon?

[​IMG]

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ likes this.
  16. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

1 word=shame..this game is with me almost 10-15 years...whay i pay premium in game i cannot play????truly rly i dont know....shame,this game is with me almost my entire gaming experience and i think im gona move on

tozagol likes this.
  17. adskia

adskia Forum Greenhorn

Game no loaded 2 dey error 36 :mad:

ProHry likes this.
  18. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

I didn't remember this trick but you have to consider the lack of players and grouping on drakensang is a miracle, I'm referring to a good group. Every 2 or 3 runs you have to repeat the invitation, not to mention the lag to get in and out and not everyone is willing to wait. I managed to finish the first bar with the dwarf and in low mode to open the chests with low gems so hours wasted, with the sorceress I can't find a group. If you read the chat there are only two writings:dragan donor and m3 merc. As you can see, the event will once again be time consuming. All this has been created over the years making it longer and more boring with a bad community

19. Succubus666

Succubus666 Forum Greenhorn

When will the entry on the first map of the Dragan event be fixed???????????
    Third day cannot be played and error 36???
    Do you test an event before releasing it at all?

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    boboone1 likes this.
  20. Mr.Poitin

Mr.Poitin Forum Apprentice

No. Youmust play at night between 22h to 8 lh at morning.