Nebula

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cntgetright, Apr 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cntgetright

cntgetright Forum Apprentice

I tried to open the client today and for some reason it started redownloading content. Half way through I received a nebula message and could not re-open the client. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall then I get this message.

--- MERGED ---

Why I cant paste a screen shot here? Anyways the messge i get when trying to reinstall is Extract: error writing to file icudt54.dll

--- MERGED ---

I found some files there we not deleted during the uninstall. So the client has successfully been reinstalled now. when I opened the client I receive a nebula assertion error

Last edited by moderator: Apr 24, 2020
  2. bibere

bibere Someday Author

Hi,

Search here:
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/a-nebula-hibauezenetek.77911/
    Step 1.: scroll down, look for yours the nebula
    Step 2.: click on the text "Spoiler: EN"
    Step 3.: follow the instructions

3. cntgetright

cntgetright Forum Apprentice

my nebula look exactly like this link. I did not find it in the link you have provided

--MERGED--

for some reason it is taking forever to redownload all the files? Been downloading for 2 hours now and im not even at 100mb yet and still 1600mb to go EDIT?

--MERGED--

well no help from anyone here or from support I have finally did trail and error over the past 2 days and figured it out on my own. Please delete this thread

Last edited by moderator: Apr 25, 2020
  4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

@cntgetright ,

Please, in the future, if you wish to post more before someone else posted, please use "Edit" function and simply add to your post. Consecutive posting is not allowed. Thanks!

Closing the thread.

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.