Noble's Of Duria - Agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Slitrobo, Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmpessanha

jmpessanha Active Author

Done! :)

2. banjeu

banjeu Forum Greenhorn

Hello. New player here. IGN is Hubabuba. Just got to 27 today. Applied in guild forum already.

3. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Welcome to the guild Hubabuba. Only 3 spots left!

4. Kvothe

Kvothe Forum Greenhorn

Hello, new player started a few weeks ago and looking for an invite. RandalTh0r is my in game name. I believe I'm a 36-37 level mage now.

5. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Kvothe likes this.
  6. lusheeee

lusheeee Forum Greenhorn

New player looking for a friendly guild, already submitted an application on the guild forum. Level 27

7. Haragoshima

Haragoshima Someday Author

Haragoshima level 40 DK already applied to forum.

8. shockwind

shockwind Forum Greenhorn

Are you guys still active? I was in this guild a year or so ago, and would like an invite back. I'm not on the same account since I can't remember my old login but right now I'm playing a new character named KyrosTiras if you wanna message me. My old character's name was Kullan, a ranger.

I was in it when huntrpig was still GM.

9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Nobles of Duria is now accepting new members on Agathon!

We are an English speaking guild. Most guild members are over level 40 but we are accepting all levels. We will work with, advise, and help you achieve your goals. We hope you will return the favor when you reach end game content.

All levels and classes are welcome as long as you aspire to excellence and superiority of the nobility (just kidding!).

These are our rules:
    1. Be willing to help out other Guild members.
    2. Be courteous and kind.
    3. Do not smack talk other Guilds.
    4. Always represent the Guild with Valor and Honor - we are the Nobles after all.
    5. Have FUN above and beyond all else!

Please check out our guild forum - Nobles Of Duria webpage.

If you are interested in joining, please provide your in-game name here, apply via the website, or contact any of the following officers:
    Blade01 (Guild Master)
    Cnan
    Lygeena

nanc likes this.
  10. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.