Feedback Release 141

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Dec 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 141.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please be so kind and keep discussions on topic. Thank you! ​

Your Drakensang Online Team

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  2. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I guess just bugs fixes, which is awesome ofcourse. Thanks alot :)

What about the group chat bug though?

3. puntizela

puntizela Forum Greenhorn

what with premium for players who didn't get it before?

4. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

And the pvp remain broken in Agathon. Ugh. Can we expect it to be fixed before the Christmas ?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Trailboss1 likes this.
  5. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Nice fix. Way to stay on top of things now BP. You've earned back a little faith in me. And awesome event. I enjoy the progress bar events much better than the crappy "kill the same boss 1k times for a single item. EXCEPT.....I was in a very small group in event and we couldn't see each other. well, we could see each other physically in the game, but not on the group. Everyone was grey. And it was the same for everyone else in the group. That's my only beef with this event. I can live with that, but I hope you fix it.

Again, awesome job BP.....

Sorry, guess I commented more on the event. I still like the fixes though, if that helps ;)

6. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

I do give props for bug fixes, thank you for that. But as Harra said, the 1v1 and 3v3 are bugged.

7. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

still no thinclient crash fix...

8. dbanerjee93

dbanerjee93 Forum Greenhorn

thinclient crashes too often... any bug fixes for that ??

9. puchie

puchie Forum Greenhorn

>.< repair thin client.

10. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

Thank you for fixing bugs, but this thin client stuff is wack, I did the whole routine to try and fix it, nothing.

Darwarren likes this.
  11. dbanerjee93

dbanerjee93 Forum Greenhorn

after every patch the client would redownload itself ? it started downloading the client again .. -_-

12. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

They know by now that operator fixes work only for a small % of the cases, but it is a nice stalling tactic. It keeps the players busy, while that miracle makes their problems go away. LOL

Duriastriker likes this.
  13. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

Still bad if not worse..
    just came out of oob map2 on agathon.
    way too laggy to play,,every step is lag
    my group says they r lagging too much to play..
    as i am too,,just way too laggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.