Feedback Release 154

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jul 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 154.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I would like to see major bugs, that were already reported by test server players, actually addressed before releases happen. Frankly, it doesn't matter if an event is delayed because of that. As it stands right now, I actually cannot find a Thabo that works, so when the event starts on Tegan, it'll be as good as no event for me.

So I guess it will be normal farming, with the extra added trip to Jarlshofn's Hanne to sell and melt my crap, because that's the only working armor smith for me. In the mean time, I shall enjoy dying a slow death to my inventory space because I cannot find a clickable Jeweller.

"Updates" that are just a downgrade to the gaming experience ought to be banned, please and thank you. :)

DesertKoala likes this.
  3. Trolalala

Trolalala Forum Apprentice

New content is exciting.
    Could use a bit more story and quests... wait didn't Greg say exactly that about the last Lost Truth event?
    I see you haven't learned.

Pity it is released with major bugs (major because they ruin gaming experience), will have to wait till tomorrow's fix.

Premium. Overall it's cool.
    Excited about daily andermant.
    My lvl 45 are excited to see 10% more xp, my twinks are sad.
    What to do with blue phoenix though? It's well... useless

Excited, but mostly disappointed because you were doing so well last 3-4 releases and now standards are down again.

P.S Event discription could say that x pieces are for keeping till the Lortac update, tired of informing lessinformed guildies

4. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Best bug ever! can't interact with town npcs :D

======

Some towns...

======

It seemed to be off and on this bug, but hey. nothing to do but wait for a hot fix.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Darwarren likes this.
  5. geoff1

geoff1 Someday Author

no pheonix,no npcs .no point playing except arena

lewcar likes this.
  6. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Well, twinks are bad and they (together with you :p) should feel bad! Oh how I wish all of them got bumped some 20 levels or so, I wouldn't even be mad... and I'm most sure I'm not the only one thinking this :rolleyes:.

About the release... I personally have had no issues, but what's been reported stands.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  7. geoff1

geoff1 Someday Author

just been round every urban area cannot get a blacksmith to work,other toon just done 6x6 went to coll
    ect blood npc not working

8. sojaa

sojaa Forum Apprentice

I was going to pay to see new premium and other, but HEY i remember now never pay for a game with bug 70% of time

Darwarren likes this.
  9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

The npc will work sometimes a teleport will fix if they don't work.

Honestly the test server is a preview of what is to come. It would have to be a major break in the game like some mob dropping only his unique and nothing else or vendors giving you anderment instead of taking it big. For the most part minor bugs they feel don't destroy the game can get pushed and patched. The npc is really just an anoiance over a broken function.

Goto an urban area and teleport back in when you can not click npcs. After teleporting then check. Do not try a new city seems the bug will follow you. Also make sure that clicku g sound is going on in the background.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    _Baragain_ and naskoj like this.
  10. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Yea I noticed that if you jump around like that it will work. Thank heavens for primium LOL

Um that 10% for quests... anybody getting it?

11. VoulaAek1

VoulaAek1 Forum Connoisseur

If you press the option "Change of character" when you are in front of NPC, then it will be fixed contemporarily. But it's still remains a great issue, we cannot play in this way.

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Level 15 monsters in PWs. :D

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Huh?

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Q3

[​IMG]

Only in PW maps for which there is equivalent normal dungeons.

Darwarren likes this.
  15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Interesting. On test server, I only checked Grimagstone and Map1 because those were the only ones I had access to. Would have never guessed about the above picture... but this is BugPoint we are talking about, it's not shocking either.

Morinphen likes this.
  16. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

In other words, unless it makes them lose money (players getting an exploitable bug, or something, like you've mentioned), it's not something so important for them to fix swiftly. It can wait until a hotfix (-_-").

17. .Ptrick

.Ptrick Forum Greenhorn

Still cannot interact with NPCs - there seems to be no logic behind it, just random change and NPCs not working.
    Could this be a record for the need for a hot fix - this problem started hours after the new release came in.

--MERGED--

Tried a different account and problem is the same - no interaction with NPCs thus making the game impossible to play.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  18. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

LOL i went in and there is no drop from L15 mob. . . xD I guess there wont be too many "good" things at the same time

19. Neazi

Neazi Forum Greenhorn

Perhaps others experiencing the same thing. I play as usual, but when want to interact with the seller, the priest orders, guard locker (Levander), Thabo, and mission claims no interaction whatsoever.

And, I can do just to move through the "Travel Stone" and open the menu combinations at the "Workbench"

As already suggested, there needs to be fixed :)

20. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

How can a bug this major even occur? It just seems completely nonsensical. These bugs popping up every release that completely interrupt gameplay across all servers.. and the same issue was active in test server??

Oh well, I understand theyre trying hard to fix it and sure its just a temporary nuisance, but can anyone please try explain how exactly releases like this create these random, unrelated bugs?