Feedback Release 158

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Nov 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

Wow , just ridiculous form "Existing Materi Fragments will be converted to new ones" became "delete " in last minute update.this R158 became beyond "joke"

Kaimooks likes this.
  2. IceJ

IceJ Forum Apprentice

Wrong. Read it again.

--MERGED--

1. patch notes of R158 Materi Fragments used to be quest items (before R158) but after release 158 they are classified as currency and not any more as quest items.
    Currency is what they are supposed to be,, not deleted.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  3. littlemichel

I know ,what that means,but that last minute .if u read first patch note ,they never mention it will be deleted ,it stand "Existing Materi Fragments will be converted to new ones" that what they promise us in first place.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@IceJ Before start posting in this form please read this guide, before start posting in this thread please read this guide.
    Don't reply my comments as it is not productive.

Cheers.

5. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

also, has anyone else had items drop level? I have spare legend gear that not sure if using or not and have had 3 items now saying lvl49??

6. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I think R158 new pw is fantastic and can understand why some people don't like it. I am one of those that find the best of the new system. I really wished this was implemented sooner but will be happy to get stuff done none the less. My only wish is that the maps respawn and are large enough to farm them.
    From what I have seen it looks like mortis is easier to kill like they lowered his total hp. Maybe the video I saw the person just had enormous damage but solo he kilt mortis in 47 souls. And he only stopped one out of 4 channels.

7. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

im not saying that the new PW are not good, the problem is once again the bugs. fragments deleted, items level changed, bugs with almost all skills in grim map (not tried normal maps so don't know if its just issue with new PW ones). and that's only first glance, I am sure there are more

8. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

Why don't you say by premium? Just put up placards everywhere that just say buy premium now. Like billboards along the roadways and on buildings.

9. Pandemonium

Pandemonium Forum Apprentice

hmmm... What happened to my 500~ of small, medium and large old quest frags being converted to new frags? They are just gone now without conversion, and all that effort has just up and vanished.

10. MegaNuker

Odd I reloaded and patch notes currently state they are coveted

Materi Fragments
    Materi Fragments now have their own iconic drop object and style. They are now a currency and not a quest item anymore and will be dropped from monsters and bosses in the Parallel World dungeons. With these you can purchase the old and the new set of Ammon at NPC Salvendar in the Splintered City of Cardhun. ◇◇Existing Materi Fragments will be converted to new ones.◇◇

11. littlemichel

they changed it in last minute patch note.

12. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Can someone confirm if they got converted materi fragments that were in your inventory and not in you locker?
    I kept all my fragments in my locker and my intuition is hinting me that they converted fragments only that are inside our stash, forgetting that we might have some in our lockers too.

13. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

overall a good release and i have no complaints except 2

WHY DELETE our old fragments with no compensation at all?? i worked very hard for them

my last complaint and the biggest one i have is with the *boss* dragonknight on the second q1 map, i play a dwarf and he mind controlls my towers...

this is a BIG problem witch is VERRY unfair for dwarfs! you know how much of a pain in the rear he is to kill when he mind controlls your MAIN SKILLS

for other class to put it in to a way you can understand how unfair this is imagine if every fireball lightning strike smash dragons furry precision shot exsplosive arrow and so on you shot at him is mind controlled and hurt you or your teammates!

14. VukChe

VukChe Forum Apprentice

Hey, devs in Bp promise something about materi fragments. They said its gonna be converted for new fragments, but what we have now. Where are my materi fragments? Somebody is lying players.
    You just delete my fragments?
    I insist on cnoverted fragments, just you have promise in announcement of R158.

15. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

I had small amount of fragments with one character now I have none but I do have a little bit more and there's mints. I think maybe two different things happened here.

=====

OK that makes sense that unlike crystals of truth which you could buy, frags being quest items that aren't for sale. They would just have to be let go.

Too bad nobody F10'd locker/inventory before hand though... LOOOOOOOL

16. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

lol,ya he mind controls everything,even the summoned knight on your ring.best to take that off.;)

17. MegaNuker

Dude it is still there i see it. I realoaded 10 times.

Materi Fragments
    Materi Fragments now have their own iconic drop object and style. They are now a currency and not a quest item anymore and will be dropped from monsters and bosses in the Parallel World dungeons. With these you can purchase the old and the new set of Ammon at NPC Salvendar in the Splintered City of Cardhun. Existing Materi Fragments will be converted to new ones.
    [​IMG]
    Changes to loot experience
    We increased the drop chances for legendary items from normal Parallel World Monsters by 50 %. We also kept the guaranteed extraordinary drops for random champions and bosses.

18. littlemichel

check in official announcement , BTW they decided to give us small compensation for single char , IMHO that's not fun ,truly not fun,I have full weapon end time fragment just minus form mortis fragment and more from q3 in my SM and more fragment from seperate all PW except grimstone in my ranger , come on they threat us just like in beta phase , every time release ,player shall pay the cost because Ur incapability Programer. that's enough with me.

Kaimooks, misterbean and draco994 like this.
  19. draco994

draco994 Active Author

They provide a bonus code which wont replace anything i lost,
    I GOT FOUR CHARS, (TOONS) AND THEY JUST GIVE TWO OF CODES, WHICH CAN BE USED ONLY ON EACH OF TWO CHARS OUT OF FOUR, BUT I ADMIT, MY FOURTH CHAR DIDNT WENT MUCH IN PW, SO LET IT SUFFER, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE THIRD CHAR, HOW CAN I REPLACE ALL MY END OFWEAPON FRAGS I GOT NEAR TO COMPLETION ON THAT, WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION BP? i need answer to that, how can i get all that frags even assuming i get that glass to this third char, what about my other two chars who lost all of pw wild cave quest which was almost over .... how many runs made to get that much and what u give us back is one hour glass , how mean and cheap are u to rate us as beggars. i lost my grimm ring of life quest items, and i didnt change any of those on the belief that I read it in forum official patch note that they will be replaced, so i kept it for that , now u on a fine insane decision says, it is withdrawn without prior notice, creating all the lose.

20. dhazzerr

dhazzerr Forum Apprentice

So they had the code to remove the old fragments from inventory but they cant use the same code to exchange the fragments in the new ones.
    This is a sad joke...

draco994 likes this.