Feedback Release 171

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Aug 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 171.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Better late than never ;)

Disabling the sort button +++ :)

As for the added inventory expansions I am a bit peeved about this. For may months I have been waiting for the sticker page for mounts/costumes/emotes only to last hear it is being put off indefinitely. This would have solved my storage problems. Instead I have the opportunity to spend 22,8K anders per toon to max out my storage again. Oh well... so it goes :(

Addition of a new PW... geez, I haven't finished the existing ones on any toon since I returned to the game :rolleyes:

List of champions/leaders: There is at least two errors in the lower levels. One is in Dragon Caverns. Only one of those listed counts. I forget which since its been a while since I was there. Also since it's been a while since I done much with my lower level toons I forgot what the other error I cam across was (guess I should take notes :p) Also I noticed that some previous champions got demoted (like the Aspiring Apprentice in DC.) Any reason for this?

The new character selection screen does look nice. As to whether I want the mount I currently have hotkeyed showing... yeah sure, why not... as long as it does not eat up more bandwidth or create any new bugs :eek:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Mal3ficent likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The Sort Button ("sort") is much better. I'd originally proposed that it be placed at the bottom right along the edge (near the essesnces), but this is much better.

Now, for an alteration to the "sort" function what will make everyone happy:

The "sort" needs to be a multi-press operation. How, you ask? Easy:
    ===
    1) Press "sort".
    2) Press each tab you'd like sorted (they highlight yellow to show selected), pressing a tab a second time deselects it. (note: tabs swich to show contents on click still.)
    3) Press "sort" to confirm. -OR- deselect all tabs and press "sort" to cancel.
    ===
    Result: those tabs that are selected are sorted. This way, if someone wants to sort just one tab they can. If someone wants to sort all the tabs, they can. If someone (like me) wants to sort tabs I & II, they can.

Sorting is not something you do in the middle of battle, but I do, now, sort things as I go. Just as I identify things as I go. I've even go so far as I manually move things on Tabs I and II and press "sort" so that all is in order between the two tabs. This is why I suggested the above.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It would also be nice to have alternate sort configurations. Right now, it sorts by item type, then item rarity. I'd like the option to sort by rarity and then item so that all my exos are together, all my magic items are together, and all my improved items are together.

Dragonnns likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.