Feedback Release 210

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Jun 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 210 Patchnotes.

We're excited to receive your feedback about all these changes and hope that you will enjoy this new version of Drakensang!

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Release 210 was not implemented properly. The issues i have noticed so far concern the specific dks skills that in this patch were supposed to receive changes. So, currently the changes to the Bloody Swing skill and more specifically to the Deep Cuts talent, have not been made. This skill still states what it did before the release.
    The Outburst skill was half changed, since the chances of burning did change from 30% chance to 40%, but the change to the burn damage from 20% to 50% is not there.

3. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

The Outburst skill deals 50% of base damage (tested on test dummy in Royal Arena). The damage in the skill description is hardcoded and has not been updated to current value.

4. AmarWilrick

AmarWilrick Forum Pro

EA ranger is exploding when reach final rang. is it a bug or normal thing ?

5. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

read the patch notes and you will see

6. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

Does this group talent work?
    [​IMG]
    I can not ascertain this

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @AmarWilrick ,

You can read the patch notes. There you can find the following information:

Cheers.

8. AmarWilrick

AmarWilrick Forum Pro

hello ,
    i don't know if someone reported it , but the buff of q7 set don't work sometimes when i use c14 rocket . i asked a friend ranger , and said the same thing .
    thx

9. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

What he is referring to is that Explosive Arrow explode at the end of the path, wether if it hits an object or not.
    Reading the patchnotes I'd say it is bugged.

Sometimes they get bugged. Mosly happen when I shot Net near a wall or something.

Anyway, there is not really much to say about this patch, except some unneeded reduction on some skills (like jump and wolves) and no reduction on DKs Battle Cry, that make DKs little more vulnerable vs ranged.

10. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

EA also triggers in PVP when hit the ground near you, and kills you. Thats pretty pitty, we (mages) are like some ducks for rangers with high travel speed (adrenaline), regeneration, best damage from EA, and they dont even need to hit us, just hit the ground near us.

Bleahhhhhhhhhhhhh, i think i need to throw out.:eek:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    semen470 and babu_o_babu like this.
  11. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Since when rangers have regeneration? What do you think rangers are, dwarves or dks?
    As for the EA, how do you feel now that this skill basically is as annoying as mages fireball was/is? Was/is it skillful and hard to have q7 set and spam fireballs without even needing to aim and with a larger hitbox than EA had? As for those who are using 1h build, yes they cannot spam fireballs but how about the spamming of ice missile? And dont tell me ice missile is not strong in pvp and pve. Then again, im sure you will say EA is broken. Oh, yes its strong, but doesnt it cost 66 concentration? Did you try to play as a ranger vs top level mages that run like crazy in pvp and have like 5 sec teleport? Good luck hitting those players. I dont mind reworking it because something is not right at the moment, but mages should stop whining all the time about how broken this and that is and that you need buffs. You got buffed in pve in r209 and in pvp you are still pretty strong. Now, if you want to have everything in the game, both pve and pvp, and be the top class just because you will to, either change game because you are looking for something else or change class. Pick dks or next choice is dwarves. You cannot have everything in this world son. If i were thinking like you, i would suggest rangers get a healing skill too, since dks and dwarves have, but i dont. Each class is unique and cannot have everything, although dks disadvantage is only the range.....

DamarèRo likes this.
  12. heror

heror Forum Baron

neither the less its still bugged and there was a reason why the explosion at the end of its range was removed and now its back cuz of bug.

13. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

Well…. If you ask me it just became some sort of ballanced now in pvp…

Dwarves and mages has so much longer attack range distance, caused of their skills hitboxes, that no much chance to get close to them in pvp. Simply because they are constantly spamming the q8 ice missiles and fireballs. Or mentioning the heavy shot hitbox size? - with the distance given by the turrets? What is this if not abusing a bug? But I could mention the lightning chain skills distance extender function not only cause of its hitbox size but its jumping extension ability… All these skills have hit box sizes that extends their attack ranges with meters.

While the ranger class skills have hit boxes sized like the edge of a pin compared to the other classes meters wide/long hitbox sizes…. No wonder Mages loved when it didnt explode…

Currently its just how it should have been remained and not taken away….

14. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

As a Mage I also don't understand that cry of archer bug. Always when I faced archer on arena I already knew it was win for me. Q7 Fireball spam + ice missles where arena is so unbalanced that both of them one shot enemy (well if he play 2h ofc) was not fair for them. Same goes to:
    Mage vs 1h War where Archer have big advantage from explosive penetration and mage barely deal any dmg from missles.

15. Veηom

Veηom Forum Apprentice

Try fighting without spamming then and then you 'll see the difference.Also, frozen sphere explodes as well,but its a lot slower to compensate that.Why should EA keep both advantages?Furthermore EA breaks armours and has its own pw set,whilst frozen sphere does not.

16. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Pvp still broken. But of course, we all expected that, right?

17. heror

heror Forum Baron

Thats because q8 is broken and bugged now and the fact you use q8 doesnt mean i dont want a fair match without a bugged set involved in. I dont use q7 nor q8 and im still pretty decent at endgame pvp but this patch the bugs just appear everywhere.

@User330K i dot think its normal that when you see the EA flying towarfs you , so you teleport on the side and you still get hit because EDIT logic..... sorry but it was removed for a reason.. Even tanks cried back then .... this should speak to you a lot..

Last edited by moderator: Jun 20, 2018
  18. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

As I experienced it, the fireball and else big sized skills have just the same effects years ago. Just as you mention you see it coming so you jump/teleport but you still get the effects like afterburn, of freeze slowings or stun and electrifying from them. So this is normal as you say? Like the activating afterburn and bleeding effects that activate after using a release skill. Are they normal?

But the stuff I was talking about is the one sided advantage thats abused by the skills hitbox sizes. Agains these skills you dont even have chance to jump away cause you dont even see it coming. All mages spamming them far out from the sight distance. Is this fair against anyone? I dont think so… Right now mages can feel again how it is when you get something out of the blue. Isnt it disgusting and annoying like hell?

Back then averyone cried about the EA cause it was new and noone had the character against - or not too many. The reason they dont cry now is not the end point explosion of that skill. Beside must be mentioned it breaks armor only if you are already marked.
    Without marking it damages just the half of it. Even I survive many q7 bowmans explosion unmarked and i have no too much life. Against the maxed out damages noone stand still.

Only those mages complayning always who fall even from the mildest breeze. The problem is always at the others not at their own yard...

19. heror

heror Forum Baron

A bug is a bug and must be fixed , like mages q8.
    No you dont even ahve the slightest idea of what i say.
    Yes fireball may burn you but you wont die in 1 thick, especially now that they nerfed the burning , whie ea should not eplode out of the blue ,,, Sorry but raw 350% dmg unmarked vs 126 % fireball... i cant understand how you even compare then..
    The outplay is soo little vs this bugged EA now that its insane .
    Im not loking at my own yard , in fact im looking from the perspective of DK , mage and dwarf... and its as bugged as it is. The fact it explodes and has such a huge aoe while fireball , heavy shot , ice missle are lined abilities, this means you cant dodge them the proper way but with EA even if you dodge it and go left ot right the explosion still hits you ...... ye right and even if you use teleport or jump.. you have this skill once while rangers can shoot 2 base and another 2 with adrenaline. The dmg is ok but just the explosion was removed fora reason

20. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

[/QUOTE]

That you don't use them it doesn't mean it's not here. You won't believe me, but NOBODY cares that you don't use what is OP. Try to win vs Mage who just stands and perma spam fireball.

And I do. Arena is broken. 126% DMG is enough for one shot so he can compare it to 350% or even 999%.

Even w/o Q7 fireball costs is 35 and EA is 66. Overall mana cost is fair since EA is a lot stronger, but on arena it doesn't matter.
    And about your "oh may gah Q8 broken set" if they fix it, it won't have any impact on arena, but very big on PvE.

And about arena:
    On the other hand everyone (including me) complains about one shot fiesta, but everyone play 2h glasscannon build on arena so what did we expect? One shot or be one shotted.
    I've never crafted 1h build so I have no idea if then it's still unbalanced EDIT or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.