Feedback Release 214

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Dec 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

and to increase crafting costs for potions

this has to be changed, remove all the rarities of those things, they aren't needed, bottles should be just bottles, there should not be different rarities for those things

Another criticism i have for this release is that the recipes for the most powerful potions are locked behind a quest chest, which rewards random stuff

There are 8 chests, each rewards at least 8 recipes and it can happen that the chest doesn't drop any recipe

Each opened chest should give a guaranteed recipe, at least, to make thing humane

it's already random enough to have 8 recipes and have the possibility of obtaining a recipe you already got

Bubble likes this.
  2. heror

heror Forum Baron

I have done the bone oracle quest ( the one which can give the magic tonic of efficiency ) over 15 times .. guess what 50% of the times i get ingredients from the chest.......why .....im farming the ingredients while doing the quest why do i need more of them if i cant use them

2: If you do the quest wuth a friend you dont get the drop ( bones in my case) from mobs which you havent personally killed, so the trashdev team is actualy making us play the 50 kilometer cards alone (Prison of souls in my case) then what is the point of this game god dammit. This is a BUG and should be fixed as fast as possible

Bubble and sargon234 like this.
  3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Well, it provides ingredients which i need and you can't come by easily such as drops from the bosses
    The problem is that it doesn't guarantee a recipe

Yes, that's even worse, the drops are lowered in you play in a group

Not only that, it requires multiple runs to complete the quest, each of the crafting quest should only require one run to be completed

4. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

Dear gamers , brothers by fate ,
    With r 214 I remember old Bulgarian folk wisdom - translation : Dog barks, the caravan goes on ! B.P.have never been interested in your wishes and interests, they are only interested in your money. R 214 is no exception . Sorry everyone P2W players ( I hate all of this gays , because they are big OP nothing ) , sorry for their naivety ,
    sorry for their lost money & time in this virtual ilusion, P2W isn`t right way . If You are realy strong players , then try real PvP game - skills vs skills - like a Mortal Kombat , Tekken, Soulcalibur ... , not skills vs money ...enough for PVP , I`m sorry ,I was distracted.

For PVE - nothing new under the sun , in fact several new things , most of them - unnecessary like a variety HP potions & more , annoying - herbs & mats collection in fighting game ( If I want to be a farmer - play Farmvile in FB) , and frankly bordering on complete idiocy -the new lvl of gems , new t7, t8 , new platinum stats ---WHY@???o_O Why realy??Two years back I was joking in BG forum ,I asked for a mount flying carpet 500 horse power & frog (pink on green dots):rolleyes: Now we have full Zoo :confused:

But also we have lots of colorfull clothes , pets, mounts & the favorites of all noobs- emotions , most of them - unnecessary & useless :cool:

The good & useful things in r 214
    tonic 20 k hp - good for all clases in inf 3,4 mode
    elexirs - HP for inf 4 , all class solo , for party game the different class can prefers different elexirs - tank -hp , ranger - hp or dmg , mage dmg or mana , SM - I don`t know - may be like as SW or RA , there is a several variation . Resists is useless.
    Pets upgrade - in first place -Arahna , DMG pet , HP pet ; all others are useless .
    Cheers! Happy new year & may be new game;)
    P.S. This is amazing drop from gnoms in dungeon after Khalis inf 3 (non PW) http://prntscr.com/m18pmk

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Here on this forum we are using one universal proverb: 'Off topic posts are being deleted'.

Cheers.

Shansurri likes this.
  6. heror

heror Forum Baron

You can just buy them, imean you make no sence , just like always.
    What back ? with old lines you can clear inf 3 and 4 fast its just that in your mind you are complexing yourself and just decided to say blah blah .... if you want to be on the top you farm hard if no then ply with the old lines and you make new and variable sets easy with almost no effort...... And before you answer me write what you have to say then read it and think from a different angle....

7. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Specifically, I used to convert gems/craft them when I reached the 80's in number with my flawed gems, usually it would take 3-4 days for me to get that number running the maps. I'm now two weeks into the update, and my largest group of flawed gems just hit 40 in number. So 3 days to get 80 flawed is now one month to get 80 flawed. Do the math. That's a decrease. ALL gem sizes are similarly reduced, btw. It's not like suddenly I'm getting more simple gems than I did before or anything nice like that. Regarding server, I'm on Agathon, regarding maps I've been running PWs, main game maps in Dracania, and the Winter Event maps. All maps seem to be the same-- massively decreased gem drops.

There is a lot to like in this upgrade, and I can go into that if you want, but you did ask about the gems, and they are dramatically decreased in drop rate now.

8. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

1k/h wooow. Before r214 you can farm on FBI 5k/h, now 1k pre day is hard

9. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum Apprentice

Heredur :gem,anderm,wisdom,essence,legendary equipment drop rate is lower , I have stop playing in july and in december started again and i can tell is a diference especialy gems are harder to get. I think its better if the Devs whould give more info about all the changes that take place in game .

10. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

WHY WILL A T8 WEAPON NOT DROP!?! EDIT is this crap i have been constantly doing inf4 since the release and 1 will not drop if ANY tier 8 at all this is retarted

what am i doing wrong here? i am doing inf4 event/pw for HOURS EVERY FREKAING DAY AND NOTHING NO WEAPON lucky if i get any t8 at all

is there some secret to it? like really i need to know, it dont seem to matter what i do 20 tps to this boss? nothing do again and again and again nada crap

i am beyond frustrated at this point

i clearly remember when the release was first active the drop rate was higher, was getting like 1-2 t8 a run in pw now I AM LUCKY if i get 1 ONE LOUSY PIECE of t8 in 10 runs. those who got the t8 when release first came had an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE! yes your nerfed it that much is clear

some other problems i have with this release, where am i suposed to get ess? only with ander? blue/green drops blue like almost never and purple only seen a few drops of that 0 red
    same for spirit stones everyone is runing out of them and having to spend ander and are getting upset about that crap it is making some groups toxic

i have 1k+ stones but now i wont be able to replace them why should i use them on a random? EDIT friends only

ess/stones need to be purchasable with a currency besides ander or it is UNFAIR to non payers(you could use you know gold...materi....

you took the jesters out for legal reasons but they played an important role they gave f2p a way to get ess/stones/anders and others things and now they cant

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2019
  11. heror

heror Forum Baron

Look the game from lv 40 and 45 and stop crying for the jesters

12. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

@ heror EDIT are you talking about crying for the jesters? i am simply stating that they provided another option to obtain ess/stones besides anders. lvl 40 45 i was around then but I DONT CARE the game is now not in the past and now there is a problem you cant get these items within reason

13. heror

heror Forum Baron

Past is always in the present. Dont ofend me, but everybody wants too much from the game now. F2p ? IM A F2P since the very begining, if i can everybody can. But why do you want everything for free then wwhat is the point of the p2w players ? Nothing is supposed to be equal, the game is supposed to be by the way not main point. Stones may be nice but they are not that needed.

There is a problem you cant get items within a reason ? YES they removed the jesters because they DONT WANT you to get these items for free of you dont get it... they are basically loosing money this way

The drop is ok kinda If i got 5 legs per boss then all the items with 2 unique lines will be made instantly into new which is not the point, you have to work to get maxed.
    Also the legs that drop have atleast 2orange lines , so idk what do you want ? 4lines on an item?

Explain what concerns you exactly because there are reasons about the changes and i dont get why you rant just without a point

14. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

i dont want everything for free you had to farm the gold for the jesters.....and im not complaining about the loot in general just TIER 8

i am well aware of hard work in this game to get *maxed* i am very close to 4/4 gl all crafted atm and watching new players find 4/4 leg with ease..

btw anyone with half a brain can figure out why they removed the jesters its the gambling laws, and i would bet they were making sooo much $$ off jesters(slot machine) The problem is the jesters created as i have said a way to obtain these items ess/stones/gems and so on with GOLD and now that is gone with no real replacement it creates a problem yes? Its like EDIT

let me again be very clear i do not want anything for free i just want an option to get the items within reason, 1 blues ess drop in 5 maps as an example IS NOT REASONABLE, stones almost never drop from the chests

15. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

lol, I don't understand crying about t8 items, 'cause I easily crafted 2 t8 leg 2h weapons by RANDOM crafting. I just put on WB 1 t8 any item and 3 2h weapons (any tier) and got them. Yes, not from first try, but 3-5 crafts and you will get it.

[​IMG]
    I just spent ports for bosses which I farmed for ~4-5 days before r214 (4.7k q7 + 3.9k q9 ports) to get items on screenshot, so I really don't understand crying about t8 drop :confused: Also I spent ports with my friend and he got full items t8 too (2h bow by random crafting).

So lucky guys, who are getting 3-4 platinum lines on items by 1-3 attempts also have uNfAIr aDVaNTagE? 'cause they are more lucky, lol :D

16. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

People want to get nice items while having a fun experience, that's why DSO is called a game, not a job. They don't want to do monotonous boss farming like you did, that on top of that, costed tons of materi spent on ports.

Anyway, lucky you. I have done a bunch of full runs in Inf4 and haven't seen a single tier 8 :D

Javah likes this.
  17. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

wOw, there is still no feedback for Newmoon event after R214 o_O
    I'm not sure, is this appropriate thread (but I think that its more related to R214 than to general feedback about Newmoon event) to post that o_O
    Ok, lets get started.
    New drop of Witch Seeker torso from trees -- good. But there is no mention about that drop on port to Blackborg preview.
    [​IMG]

Drop of uniqs from Black and White spider -- very bad. I did smth like 12-15 runs (which is ~max amount of runs if you didn't prepare scrolls) in full 5/5 group with 2 (and sometimes 3) spider kills and only 3 ppl got 1 uniq (3 uniqs in total). It's smth like 25-30 kills per group member, 125-150 drop generations. So it's smth like 3 boss' uniqs per 125-150 kills. But how many kills I can do per event? (10(progress) + 3(daily quest) + 3(anders))*2..4 = 32..64 kills. So if I'm lucky I will get 1-2 uniqs. But what, if that's useless uniqs for me? Or if they have low stats? (Ok, I can reroll stats, but 50% chance of melting uniq + chance to get good stats is low)

You can tell "but yOU caN bUy uniq", but I'm getting only ~500 drakens from 1x Newmoon progress, so I can buy 1x t0 weapon adornment per 2 events (2 months) with random stats (they may be min-mid each try) reroll them with chance of melting and then up tier to 8... And I should finish Newmoon 10 times (months) to buy t7 cloak also with random stats + random enchantments. Also reroll -> melting...

I think that this isn't normal, like gems drop.
    It's faster to farm loot & craft royal -> green royal -> blue royal than flawed -> ... -> royal.
    Now gems' drop is really sad, if you aren't premium/deluxe user you will farm sacred/royals for endless time, 'cause you will farm very slow without good gems, so just pay for anders and buy gems or pay for prem/deluxe and try to farm, get cubes and gems from them, and mAy be you will become stronger sometimes. Gems' drop rate from R212 were very balanced (also there were Jesters, where I also was able to get gems for gold), but IMO R214's is focused on paying & endless grinding for playing. If you only pay or only grind -- just delete DSO, lol.

DamarèRo likes this.
  18. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I can agree and even add that maybe drop has been improved , or it was just a hit in the rand

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I have better (no gold base stats on this + 14% )

Not just bad, I don't mind if spiders drops only pink items, what's annoying is that core drop is like 1 x draken core in more than 3-5 runs with 2 kills per run!

Maybe it was just bad luck as above was pure luck :D

I know that our feedback goes to devs over you, so I would ask nicely to consider this:

Or to remove pristine core from boss's drop, or add other cores into chests drop! .

It's very possible that it has been done already but I haven't seen it!

19. heror

heror Forum Baron

The drop of pauldrons is good you just go extereemely lucky im doing my 167th run now....... guess waht 0... so i dont think you can judge by just 1 lucky drop

20. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I couldn't wait to get the new multiple gem crafting feature, which turned out to be really well made in r214. I combined all my pre-214 gems and it was great not having to combine them one by one.

But now gems drop so much less that you won't need to use the new gem crafting feature at all. It's quite a fail :/

DamarèRo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.