Feedback Release 218

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Apr 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

You can leave without ban if there is no counter for battle. I mean if 7/8 or less and you leave = no ban. 8/8 and you leave = ban.

cigarbennett and Bubble like this.
  2. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi,

Come home from work and play to drakensang not cool today

Less choices = Less fun

we'll be forced to play in a specific type of arena instead of the favorite arena.

So we are led to meet even more often the bots / hacks / cheat users
    not counting classes that have an ability to heal higher and not forget those who wait patiently for victory

Please
    Fix the bugs of the game and punish the exploiters before
    PvP = Pathetism versus Pitiful

What is the purcent positive feedback from your players about this?
    How many players asked for this release?
    what is the test server for?
    (And What did you do with our essences etc.., how to know if there is no scam in our inventory)

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    cigarbennett and Baron1978 like this.
  3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I had a lot of fun yesterday playing the new PvP match types.
    Very interesting and new. Don't know how long I will keep the interest. But so far so good.

4. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

as if years of screwing up pvp weren't bad enough

now completing pvp daily quests is screwed up too! :(

5. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Developers play with our nervus?
    Seriously i waiting something new... Were is pvp items? classes is totaly unbalanced!
    I dont understand why some players in arena run faster than me ..we have some bugs , cheats , what?
    I wait this EDIT developers seperate pvp players with pve players.. were is that?
    Destroy everything , no arena no fun at this game ..No reason to farm same maps same Qs again and again and again to have perfect player for what? fo farm one run Q3 inf4 at 5m and at arena EDIT one centurion cuase EDIT developers decide to be same with all server?
    Pvp Leaderboards ..Really ? Sorry iam 32 years old and i cant leave my job to play my arena .

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: May 1, 2019
    piteris2 and stasis like this.
  6. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

I support all the players who voted negatively with regard to serial misunderstanding of BP. EDIT
    I still can not understand how these EDIT succeed each time they create ne
    Let's everybody together rewarding BP with swarm "good wishes". It may have an effect:cool:, or may be not ?
    After spring "event " & r 218 I start new event - Find noob EDIT . BP can set its rules on the bottom of its back.

Last edited by moderator: May 1, 2019
    cigarbennett likes this.
  7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Go read the patch notes again. Sure, they could be better written, but if you really take the time to digest what they are saying, you'll come to understand that there are two sets of rewards; the ranking rewards and the progress bar. The progress bar will count all honor points earned during a season, while the rankings will only take the three best matches from the day. The "Reward Chest for 'X' Place" will be influenced only by those best three matches, but progress rewards will not.

8. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Well, it's kind of all been said but I'll add on my bit:

Thank you to all the players who boasted about running through the lairs-- it now takes the regular players 25% longer to kill the mobs in lairs, cutting down on our clover yield for when we run the buff. Great 'density' adjustment.

I gave up on clovers through dailies-- no way to play 1vs1 in the time frame I had allotted to play the game, and on principle I'm not interested in being forced to play a free for all. I have better things to do. Next step DSO is to make it so we can't roll our pvp dailies at all-- you can just say, "Today in order to play DSO you MUST go to this pvp arena and compete, or we won't let you remain logged in."

Overall... I'm not impressed. I'll just skip daily pvp from now on.

9. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

I hope the DEV's are actually reading this and taking note :')

piteris2 and cigarbennett like this.
  10. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i'm concerced about the fact that the PVP leatherboards will only count the three best matches achieved by the players

11. westernranger

Hmm, you are right. My opinion was based on TS, 'cause progress bar worked right like I described (with only difference - only 1 match counted per day). I didn't notice when it was fixed. Thanks for clarification.

But, question with leaderboards is still relevant.
    We can do PvE rankings in a day (and full gold team or solo in 4-7 days, but don't forget that for 9 gold team/solo rankings you will get 9 rewards, seems different for PvP ranking, right? play as beast for months and get... ahahhaha 50k badges of honor (not even honor points), 10 buffs for badges of honor wOw great, 200!!! lockpicks, 10!!! crescerite and ONE omg! random pet/costume/wings/emote), so why we can't do same with PvP rankings? The only reason I see is to force players to play each day even if they can't. But if nothing changes no one will do, 'cause this is just nonsense.

I just realized funny thing. Did devs even count when they made this restriction?

According to info from TS solo leaderboard needs around 65-70k for bronze, 140k for silver and 300k for gold ranking.
    Best amount of honor you can get from duel is 450 (if nothing changed). Per day 1350. With mentor bonus 4050. We should play 223 days to get gold reward. Or 75 with mentor bonus. But, wait... Seasons are going... for 1 month. Is that the leaderboards we deserve? We can't even get gold reward, only silver with mentor bonus.

Team leaderboard for bronze need more than 100k... How should we do that? From TDM you can get around 300-600 honor points after win (funny, right?). From flag and storm the fortress - 1000-3000. And you will get max amount only if you got team of noobs against your OP team (or u r tank who captured 2-3 flags). Is that how we are supposed to "farm" LB? Looking for team of noobs and "farm" 'em like mobs 3 times per day? Oh and do same thing on another char for mentor bonus...

TDM 5v5 and 8FFA are unplayable without stun immunity for n sec.

Nice release! I'm done.

Ofc there are good things in r218 and I mentioned 'em above BUT amount of bad things kills anything good about it...

12. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I believe there will be honor buffs available that will multiply the honor points you will receive, if I am reading the patch notes properly. Too soon to tell.

13. megazombie1024

megazombie1024 Active Author

Where do I even start....... I guess from the beginning...
    1. They are making the PvP monotonous, slow and boring and then release the first PvP event after years instead of fixing the current PvP. In other words they are working on new things instead of fixing already existing problems

2. Delaying the pve season so they force the players to play their sht PvP which no one cares about because many people are avoiding playing PvP for years.

3. Making new items with absolutely no toughtt involved. Also the last few costumes and emotes are absolute garbage which shows how much tought the Dev team puts into their work. Not even mentioning that the new set has no use outside of the arena

4. Moving the chest in SL even further from the ending point makes you farm four leaf flowers even slower but wait you have a buff that you spent a lot time on farming.

5. Fixing some bugs that no one really cares about instead of fixing the bigger ones like disappearing singularity, missing buffs....

The list of things I wanna share is a lot longer but I prefer to stop here and mention something.
    No matter how much negative feedback or how many negative posts are being posted in this forum BP will never sit down down think what do we (the players) want. They will not stop disappointing us with the next useless "patch"
    For me that was the last disappointment
    (-1 player) (+1 inactive player)

cigarbennett and oOKellueHazeOo like this.
  14. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Interesting. I've made 4 "2 hour clover buff" direct Arachna/Secret Lair runs. 3 before the 218 update and 1 last night after the update.

Before the update:
    • 1st run: 47 runs
    • 2nd run: 52 runs (had to buy two passes at end)
    • 3rd run: 53 runs (had to buy one pass at end)

After the update:
    • 4th run: 55 runs (last pass ended with 12 seconds of buff remaining).

Conclusion: The mob adjustment just made it a slightly different path, and had to "teleport"/(jump) more mobs, but was able to remount my frozen egg much more quickly and had to run less overall. And used less Guardians as distraction while mounting. So, for me, the mobs may be bigger, but they're easier to navigate.

15. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Which means basically that those who kill the mobs are handicapped, and those who were running by everything (resulting in the 'density' increase) are still doing so. Figures.

16. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

This is a very disappointing update at least with respect to completing daily quests with the goal of making the 15 clover for completing all the dailies - completing the pvp side can take a long, long, long time even if one has premium and free reshuffling on Agathon server when stuck in 8 play ffa wait hell.

Get rid of 8 player FFA. Or put the 15 clover reward in the 6 dailies done spot, not the 9 dailies done spot, so that we don't get stuck in wait hell.

Its doubly disappointing when you play two characters.

trakilaki, Shansurri and cigarbennett like this.
  17. westernranger

There wouldn't. 'cause those buffs are for Badges of Honor, not Honor Points. And even if they would be for Honor Points, 15% isn't enough, lol.

trakilaki likes this.
  18. Jay

Jay Forum Apprentice

"A match-cycles system has been added to the game" = the worst idea ever.. I would like to choose what and when to play. The difference between classes makes me want to play just Capture the Flag and Storm the Fortress.
    You will definitely reduce the time between cycles, but it is not enough. Quit these cycles until you wake up with the empty arena or worse...

piteris2 and 1vanka like this.
  19. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

There are only little problems.

Progress Bar for PvP season: 3.300.000 honor points
    So in 29 days you must got 114.000 honor points/day
    Yesterday I was lucky and I won (1st or 2nd place) 5 capture the flag in 40min earning 14.000 honor points -> 21.000/h
    So If I'll win all PvP matches I need to play 157h (5,5 h/day)...If I'll WIN all

Second problem. If for ranking reward (Chest) I need:
    - Gold 300.000/3.000.000 (single/group)
    - Silver 140.000/1.400.000
    - Bronze 80.000/800.000
    (so Group = Single x 10)
    and if count only 3 best matches/day how I can obtain Gold chest rewards?
    My best points was 3.600 so also if I get 5.000 point / match I'll get 15.000 points/day
    15.000 x 29 = 435.000....how I can do remaining 2.565.000 points for Group Gold Chest? And for single?
    I'll need 200 days with 15.000 points/day so PvP Leaderboards should last a year....2 years for human players

Otherwise if all honor points works for Single and Group Chests
    I must play 6h/day to get:
    100.000x Badge of Honor
    400x Lockpick
    20x Honor Raise (magic)
    20x Altered Crescerite
    2x random costume, emote, pair of wings (mount) or pet
    3.000x Gold

Thanks but I get all these "rewards", except for honor points and buff, in 3h of PvE and I can't play for remaining 28,5 day in May 2019

piteris2, westernranger and trakilaki like this.
  20. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

I assume we must wait til they bring back the PvE leaderboard to say anything about the possible catch... I have a bad feeling about it again - why its postponed that late - what will they change again.....

cigarbennett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.