Feedback Release 228

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Feb 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

I wonder how many times "waiting" for something to happen actually didnt backfire.

"Guys just wait for new event"
    "Guys just wait for new items"
    "Guys just wait for new pvp"
    "Guys just wait for new parallel worlds"

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  2. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Och yes we wait for q10 from October 2019 :D
    We wait for fix mechanical set, for good drop, reworked events and for sargon. All time waiting :rolleyes:

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  3. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2020
    Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

True, you got me :p Nevertheless how can we evaluate change knowing only it bad part :rolleyes: I guess if you consider this discussion as prevention than we can roll it but i doubt that most of guys here takes it this way:)

5. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

We can evaluate it based on years of data we already got ... did you start playing a week ago? (I know you didnt, its a rhetorical question)
    I, on the contrary, was here to witness everything.

6. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2020
  7. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Sounds like an urban myth - for me a shark with the cannon screams Q10 (same as minotaur boss at Q9 which was released slightly after this shark announcement and both Q9 and Q10 are from the same region which could imply them both being developed together) especially considering dataminers posted news about placeholders for Q10 set and maps.

Not like I care much. It's delayed for eternity same as "Q6 trader and chest" which never made it to the game before removing traders as well. Or cardhun expansion announced 2 years ago as well. Or maybe cloaks that were announced long time ago and ... 2 made it to the game (we even got bootleg bearach cloak before we go the normal version :D)

8. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

I mean sure we can guess Looters may be +100%, +66% or +50% as those were historical looters bonuses - and than change sucks big time! - but this is somewhat different and honestly I doubt it gonna be that way. This is historical data we have but I would disagree it's enough to judge whole change. I personally expect in addition stack increasing. We don't know how long will be buff, how meaningfull it gonna be, we know basically nothing. I'm not throwing stones without reason. Let's give them chance.

9. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Count how many looter fortune events we had till now. I bet we wont see more of them in the future considering they got a big upgrade in "value" (which was created by devaluing normal drops).

10. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Might be we never see them again and instead we gonna have RF version. Doesn't have to mean it's bad. This time i'm giving credit to bp and gonna wait with judge for new Looters. You can't accuse defendant and not allow him to defend himself. That's tyranny :rolleyes: Bp will defend themselves with showing us what they prepared. Till than i'm not making final verdict.

11. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

That's exactly what Im talking about. We'll have LESS (RF looter's events) than we HAD (normal looter's events).
    Sorry but after of years of treating its players like they did in the past they dont deserve the benefit of the doubt.

But you do you.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  12. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

I'm sorry but your statement has no basis in reality. Few things sicken me as much as a BP apologist. BP is not the defendant, because they don't defend themselves, nor do they care to. Have you ever seen an example of official response to the wealth of feedback offered in these forums, except to do the opposite of what the community at large is asking for? They do what they want and they don't care. Honesty, the feedback threads only exist for BP to mine data on what causes the most player frustration so they can figure out what to monetize next, all the while telling us it is an improvement.

You know for a fact that the best case scenario is the drop rate will be returned to pre-nerf levels for all of 24 hours, which won't be enough for most players to finish DTU or Anniversary (And the new events which will likely ALL require RF's because they just telegraphed that sheisty little play).

My biggest problem is not so much the nerf of RF drop rate, its the fact hat they lied about it. They did not mis-speak, or word it improperly, they simply lied about it, saying it was to address the disparity between the have's and the have not's. If you want to give BP any credit, I suppose you could thank them for getting an A+ in Marxism 101 wherein it is understood, the only way to bring about equality is to equalize the misery, rather than actually uplifting those with the most need, but I digress.

Another release, another scummy move by BP driven by their endless greed and dishonesty. More and more players will be driven away, until while all players on the server have bought event attire and spent cash on ander for the RF's and passes, there will only be 5 or 6 of them left, which is not enough to stay afloat. Really sad.

What I recommend is if you MUST nerf something in your endless attempt to squeeze money out of the player base is, keep the drop rate normal for Premium and Deluxe members, like the mystic cubes. Nerf it for everyone else. And I know this isn't fair, but it makes more sense than the direction they are going. Also, let's face it, the perks for Premium and Deluxe aren't all that great to begin with. If BP made it more compelling, then more people would be premium members and they wouldn't have to play as many of their lying, deceitful, scummy games.

Elégedetlenkedő and jeffzrx like this.
  13. -Bastizor-

-Bastizor- Someday Author

Hi,
    I cannot access the game as it doesn't download the content...
    Worked fine before the update.
    Do you know this issue ?

14. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

déjà vu......this realm frag strategy reminds me of the mandatory inf4 section of the first challenge in Winter Solstice Festival 2019

just another angle on making people pay cash to do events it looks like to me

as a Premium then Deluxe Premium player & andermant purchaser for years i already pay enough cash

events will be no fun when due to no realm frags there's no one to play them with

no one PVP's anymore so please stop trying to ruin PVE also!

cigarbennett, cogix and pukiface like this.
  15. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Where is the high frag droprate..It's not even normal rate as before
    the nerf.Now players can stay up all night the nest few days or loose
    the chance to get hands on a measly amount of frags.
    And besides mabye you Bp guys should take some responsibility and
    warn players about playing to much.It's rather hazardous staying up
    to late gettin more and more frustrated.Afterall they warn players
    about that even in China.

Sorry bout that..My fault just realized that playing on higher diff increase
    the frag stack size.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  16. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

so have a question about this drop increase for realm fragmenst how much is increased ? cuz i make 53 runs (inf3) for 17 fragmenst old way is better then new one i tink ....i tink you continue killing the game remove all fragments in the game and make event with free entrance and problem is done .......

17. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

-inf 3: 4-5 fragments between worlds for 1 round (map1,2, boss-Q8)
    -in normal mode fragments do not fall ha ha ha

18. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Where you at mate. Its raining realm frags, right? :D:D:D

19. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

i dont care for what they increase realy :) got 38k fragmenst and dont play these 10 years old events :) just i wonder what they increase thats all

20. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Gleaming mountain got me 2 stacks of frags of 5 each on painful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.