Release 251

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Anyki, Jul 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Anyki

Anyki User

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 251 Patchnotes.
    Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Changes / New

• Workbench
      • The rarity of the ores/yarn used for the equipment creation crafting now also affects the power range of the base values of the result item :))
    Okay at least now you won't have to throw away almost all of the objects created.

(Equipment items dropped from bosses on higher difficulties do now also have a guaranteed minimum base value power level)

This is a better aspect than the previous one.

(The drop chance of the Lingering Memory unique items has been increased :))

It was now the drop was simply too scarce and often for objects with very low base values.

We should make a speech on the drop, in the first months of CE.

It had to be a constant you don't give something too good then you take it off, then users stop playing and think again!

Anyway, I finished the set "Lingering Memory" I hope that those who do not have this set yet can have it, for sure it helps a lot.

(Events
    • The Fullmoon Event has a been adjusted to the new reward mechanic
    • The Newmoon Event has a been adjusted to the new reward mechanic
    • The Desert of Essences Event has a been adjusted to the new reward)
    I don't like this new event setting but I can understand why.

I see the risk that then nobody will do these events.

Because you buy what you need in the shop and the event skips it.

With the joke of the fragments of the sphere, for me it was already so and if you add something like this?

It must be said that the only motivation for making events has always been to grow your character and now I see very little that can help!
    • (Daily Challenges
      • The required level for some daily challenges that required to enter higher difficulties, has been adjusted to ensure that they don’t appear for characters that are no able to enter the requested difficulty)
    The daily challenges need a revision it is not possible to take up to 300 clicks to change the quest, it is torture!

Elendel80, navelko and Alpaca like this.
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

stablebuild (the test server) has release 251_14, not the 251_13 that is on live servers, but ... my level 46 RA on stablebuild just a few minutes ago got a Daily Challenge to kill 3 bosses on Bloodshed ... Bloodshed difficulty at Hagastove Grotto requires level 49.

I haven't yet received any Bloodshed difficulty daily challenge quests on my level 43 DK on Tegan, yet, so I cannot confirm that this is broken (for rel 251_13) on live servers.

On the other hand, this is just window dressing on the real problem: The difficulties for daily challenge quests should be tied to an estimate of the characters true capabilities, not just their experience level. EP is a poor predictor of toon strength. Wisdom level would be a better measure to project max difficulty capability. Or a combination of average equipment level (across the toon's entire inventory; you don't want players stripping naked before receiving easy daily challenges, then donning all lvl 145 gear) and total offensive gem quality, possibly with total offensive rune quality also factored in.

gbit and kuwabaraz like this.
  4. Tзсниоlogy

Tзсниоlogy Forum Apprentice

Hi! I want to share a bug and some feedback about resistance values in the game.

Bug: If items have specific resistance values in base values (like ice resistance or fire resistance, not all resistance values), all resistance values enchantments don't affect this values. (I shared a link including the photo about this below because I couldn't share the image.)

https://www.hizliresim.com/m91yg15

Also, there is an odd thing about resistance values runes. We can only use 5 of them, but using rune of resiliance is more logical because it give all resistance values 6.5% in max lvl, whereas other rune gives %6.5 only one resistance value. Thus, using other resistance runes are so irrelavant while using rune of resilience. Hence, I think, there should be separate limitation for these resistance runes. For example, we should use 5 fire resistance runes with 5 ice resistance runes. Or you can increase the percentages of these specific resistance runes. For instance, max lvl fire resistance rune can give 13%. This situation makes these 5 specific resistance runes irrelavant.

Have a nice day!

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Finally the drop rates of the lingering memories uniques were increased, why did we have to wait so much for such a simply quality of life change?

I hope the new event can be completed in a few hours, because having to take a new character to 100 is boring.

6. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Not sure how bad it was, but so far ive had about 10 maps with nothing.

Finaly after dont know how many hours get a drop; stats: 31% and 43%
    so completely crap

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  7. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

Look experience sctoll...imperceptibly changed from 3 o'clock to 1 hour......Not honest people...o_O

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

It's much better than before.

FAALHAAS likes this.
  9. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I take your word for it :)

I still needed quite some runs to get some to drop