ROLL-BACK POLL

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yogo, Aug 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should there be a Roll-back after recent bug exploit to the poin prior Special 5th Anniversary Event

1. yes

176 vote(s)
    73.6%
  2. no

63 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun

gun Forum Great Master

+

+

2. Muerte89

Muerte89 Forum Greenhorn

we , perhaphs need that the events stop.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've already stopped playing for two reasons.

1. If they do nothing, I'm gone anyway, so why should I waste time supporting BigPoint with my time?
    2. If they are going to do a roll back, why should I waste time that will get lost anyway?

If they do end up doing a ban wave, I may have lost a couple hours over a week that I could have been playing, but I'll be so motivated, energized, and excited to come back that it won't make a difference to me.

4. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Mythbusters would place this in the realm of "Plausible":D

5. _Baragain_

[​IMG]
    I friken LOVE Mythbusters!

6. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

DSO could have handled it a lot better, they could have said you found our hidden easter-egg for the 5th anniversary you have 1 day left before we close it, then everyone would be happy, now we have one half angry and another half quietly wetting themselves lol too funny.

7. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Wait, so the bug is still there ??
    Im not okay to farm after the last update where they said they will fix the bug ???

8. _Baragain_

The bug is fixed, but if they end up going with the rollback option, we will go all the way back to the moment they shut the servers off for the R171 release.

9. Beldak

Beldak Regular

I saw people bragging in chat today about how they abused this bug for 3 days all day long and nothing will happen to them. A sad day.

10. _Baragain_

Fingers are still crossed for a different ending to this story. You heard Sunlight. We have their attention and maybe we'll get some good news in the next couple hours before they all go home for the day.

I'd imagine that announcement like that could change the tone here a little... in fact, I'm sure that it would bring out all the cheaters who might suddenly realize that they stand to lose a lot and think that their voice matters.

11. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Just got a good thought on everything i got from that release to this day and how much i progresed and how many like me did the same and the roll back is gonna kick us in the nuts.

Got no words to describe the disappointment i feel right now

12. Beldak

Beldak Regular

I really hope so, this is just spirit breaking, you play legit for hours on hours, some spend money on this game, and a little EDIT cheater/exploiter gets away with everything.

Yep, i got a lot of stuff myself in the event, upgraded my toon significantly. THEY SHOULD PERMA-BAN. but something need to be done!

Last edited by moderator: Aug 17, 2016
    thuglifederp likes this.
  13. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there people ,

Just to keep you updated... do not forget to take a look to our latest update related to this subject.

As we can see, mobilisation has always an impact ;) Bigpoint is watching and reading your comments ;)

Keep the respect and the cool vibes, yea? :p

Cheers,

Syzzer likes this.
  14. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Respect is a two way street... ;)

Iliaki and Troneck86 like this.
  15. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

I don't agree my friend....perma ban is the ONLY way for some people to understand, because if this ban would be for just a few days, nothing would change...they would return more "victorious" e.g. "Hahaha, I have what I have from the bug, just a few days ban did not harm me DDDD"......so....perm, and this way, this will be an example for future cases...players will have to think twice and thrice before doing something similar.

.krom70. and MagodelTrapezio like this.
  16. Beldak

Beldak Regular

I 100% agree.

.krom70. likes this.
  17. Suzi1985

Suzi1985 Forum Greenhorn

Roll back lol? How many hours we farmed this event plus i bought some anders to buy gem packs, i crafted great legendaries and now it will be all gone because you cannt do your jobs well? How will you return my given money back on my VISA card? You robbed us our money.Than roll back when you added stupid jester NPC,their gems,mounts,pets alll if you want to be fair and squaire. If you do roll back, i quit for good and will sue you as well not to mention 50-60% players will do that same.Whatta shame company and game.

Radezz and ViktorG75 like this.
  18. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

ROLL BACK :O will I get the anders I spent in event + the 100k anders that I won from jesters snd the 2k gold form them also ? if so roll back all you want lol

19. _Baragain_

After reading the announcement, I doubt we will get a rollback. If they are actually working on the problem now instead of saying "Oh Well," then that is likely because they are trying to do it right and ID these cheaters. If they were going to do a rollback, they wouldn't be spending time investigating and while I'm not convinced of their intelligence, I think that they are smart enough to know that pushing off a rollback further and further would only make it worse when/if they did. If they were going to do a roll back, then today would have been the last day that they could have gotten away without it blowing up in their face for everyone.

Zed, EhtovK and MikeyMetro like this.
  20. Bábovka

Bábovka Forum Apprentice

Roll back + bans for bug users or at least for the biggest bug users if you can't find all of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.