Shadows of the Past (11/12)

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Waceaux1, Sep 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Waceaux1

Waceaux1 Forum Greenhorn

I received this quest in Andrakasch from Jon Sunlair that says "Enter the Portal". But, there is no portal. When I have had this quest in the past with other characters there is always a portal adjacent to Jon. Not this time, any ideas what is wrong? I tried logging out and coming back, but no luck.

Also, I think the form used to submit a problem to support is confusing. They want "User Name" and "User ID". Does that mean account name and character name?

lopta741852963 likes this.
  2. skulos

skulos Forum Greenhorn

Got the same problem now . There is no portal there .

3. Anyki

Anyki Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

If you don't know where to find this, go to the drakensangonline.com website, log in, then submit your ticket to support. That way, your ticket will be automatically tagged with the correct info. They will look into the issue for you.

4. Waceaux1

Waceaux1 Forum Greenhorn

Thanks, I went to the website and successfully submitted the form.

5. -KingPhoenix-

-KingPhoenix- Forum Greenhorn

same problem on three different accounts 11/12 has no portal to go through and is impossible to complete for now.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    lopta741852963 likes this.
  6. GrossmannGR

GrossmannGR Forum Greenhorn

Same here. There was a portal when i was doing the quest with my mage, with archer there is not...

7. Juliaaa2001

Juliaaa2001 Forum Greenhorn

same here lol ...

8. myhayevil98

myhayevil98 Forum Apprentice

i have the same problem

9. Valvue

Valvue Forum Greenhorn

I dont understand why happened this to many players and nobody do nothing...

10. Anyki

Anyki Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Attention everyone who is encountering this same problem:

Please file a ticket with support.

Cheers,
    Anyki