The Hall of Dis-Honor

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Zardast, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

• A typical daily honor table..

• Good job for letting all these bug users ruin the pvp tables, showing no respect for the true players. For how many years? I guess stupidity does not have such boundaries.

• And yes ,we know, you are 'investigating', in that case I bet even the Pink Panther would have had more success by now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Sayaa, Abracadaver and trakilaki like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Do you believe that?
    I will check the past reports and I will show you how was it done in the past when credible people were working for the game.
    I only need to check for the content ... BRB.

BTW... is that Daywanker2 at position #4?

3. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Deleted post eh? :D
    Here it is again without the screenshots from the conversation with CM Haruki .

Here it is https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/ask-the-cms-in-english.64836/page-184#post-657167
    Pretty much similar way of exploiting and farming honor points .

Then ... someone who actually cared, contacted me and asked for a detailed report

[Screenshot#1]
    [Screenshot#2]

After explaining how it works ... the lead QA back then, MagicMoose personally banned them after confirming the exploit with an account inspection.
    That is how it works ... IF someone is willing to get things done.
    Why are they not banning them now? Because they don't care OR there is a conspiracy.

mrmlja, bibere, Steve75 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

There were/are interesting cases on Grimmag:
    1) Lvl 23 was almost always in one of the Citys with the same low level players getting 2-2.5 million points every week. I reported to the Hu mod team, they could not do anything with it, just forwarded to the dev. team. Guess what, the cheater is still alive, just not that active nowadays. Currently he has over 16 million points (= black bear in 6-8 weeks!).
    2) One lvl 55 made 3.5 million points in a week during the PVP season, still alive.
    3) The first 2 chars (both are lvl 55) in the Hall of Honor have over 71 million points and guess what, I have never met with them in any of the solo or team pvp. They are progressing together so it is a fair assumption that they belong to the same owner or group having mentor bonus for both chars.

If BP cared things they would have implemented automatic detection of cheaters, but it can be clearly seen for a long time (in both PVP and PVE) theat cheaters can do whatever they want and nothing happens, that ban hammer e.g. for Dragan cheaters after 1/2-1 year was a joke).

6. OrochimaruSama

OrochimaruSama Someday Author

Some time ago there was a way to analyze irregular gains of fame using the rank, when it was possible to see the individual statistics of each player in mode (1x1,3x3,5x5 and 6x6), it was enough to observe the variation of matches played in an hour and deduct the points earned in the better case, watching if it looks normal comparing to the points obtained in the daily rank or general rank. However for some reason this was removed, allowing all types of hidden pushing. They removed the only way for players to analyze that irregularities easily and all we have now is silence about it. But perhaps, these fame values are correct if we consider that BigPoint (Big Brother) is watching us and that 2 + 2 = 5.

7. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Because they don't care, I've reported many players with actual proof breaking the rules but they can still play nowdays.
    This is not a big deal concidering the fact that daily honor points can be obtained via swerdfield (unofficial arenas) on top of that first thing you see when you go there is the whisper ''-5x ?'' add mentor bonus and there you go.
    The real deal happens when PvP season is running and only official arena honor points count, then 90 % of the players are cheating

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  8. OrochimaruSama

OrochimaruSama Someday Author

The problem is not that it is impossible, in fact if you dedicate some good hours of your day with the buffs and in swerfield you should get a big amount of fame.
    The problem is that pushing players do in minutes the points that you need hours to. An example is what I saw today: 2 groups doing 5x5 in low lev and only one player lev 23 won points while the others zero points, maybe he is a god who clicks a button and kills enemies and allies so they don't score? finally this same one did around 250k in less than an hour (if you know the math to do this honestly please teach me:p.)
    So many cheaters are doing lots of fame in a short time and then stop to not be so suspicious or play some matches honestly to avoid suspicion.

9. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

Cheaters do it with 1 char who'll get the pvp points and 9 alts who are just standing, that's why groups of 2x5 chars joining Flag. In Flag you do not have to kill others (= gaining exp) just take the flag 3 times, that's how they can remain the same level forever while reach very high titles.

trakilaki likes this.
  10. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

Bored playing only PVE,
    • First of all, to increase people into PVP - disable grouping,
    • then disable buffs, ess, etc..
    • then decrease honor points (to zero) those who gain it using bugs
    Those games like 5 (group with tank whot shoot 1 km radius) vs 2 (random making daily) - dissapoints.

11. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I don't understand what to complain about and players have always abused bugs in Pvp.

Each version has different ones and if you want to understand which ones you go to pvp and find them easily the cheaters are so bad that they use them without problems!

Useless to make a list are evident at first glance and in 5/5 even more not to mention the rest, in normal maps where I think they do the bulk of the honor.

I think there are 2 choices, 1) don't play it because it's not worth it (my case), 2) you do it knowing that it is at the most you enjoy it when there are normal users.