Unique Gear Thread SW's

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Would not id any of the deep sea set unless level 43 (or lower) and had at least 3, preferably 4, of the items. Its decent leveling gear with multiple pieces but not end game gear, but the set bonuses are nice.

2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Some of the uniques seem really rare: Riddle, Starlight, Cap of Death, Automated Crystal, and a few others.
    How often do they drop?

3. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

During the event today in Ghastly Grave I received Sargons Shadow Crystal level 40 (813 Critical Hit and 35% Reduced Armor) from the chest after defeating the two bosses. The sad part is that I'm level 20 so it will have to remain in storage or be melted.
    Opinions on this please.
    Thanks.

4. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I dont find much use of it... I would melt it if I were you. The L45 version is @ 1,000 critical but still with reduced armor. At L45, such big reduction in armour, especially for SW is sometime instant death. You may wanna keep it still, if you like hoard uniques.....

It is up to you....

5. Novadude

Melt the crystal. The only sargon weapon that i would use is the main hand weapon, which i think comes with a damage boost but a travel speed penalty, and then, probably only in pve.

6. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

In Ravencaw Castle I found a Hero's Belt of Protection (160 armor and +75 Andermagic Resistance) and today a Weapon Adornment of Splendor (+2.5% attack speed, +50 Crit, +4 damage, 4 gem slots) in Crypt of Kings.

--MERGED--

Ring of Magic found in Crypt of Kings Level 15 (+5 damage, + 5 mana, 4 gem slots) 3390 GoP's

Yesterday I found Ammons Forgotten Clutches in Grimmagstone but i'm only level 33 so I melted them for almost 25K in GoP's. Dropped from an Archer or Warrior right by the well which is where I had them drop for another toon previously.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  7. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I've been farming intensively Sigri Normal today (around 256 kills give or take 10) yet I seem to be unable to find Grimmag's Starry Robe. I wonder since I am a level 45 if the drop rate is decreased considerably given that Sigri Normal is level 35 (hence in "grey" range).
    Ever since the last release he always drops a blue item or the equivalent of a blue (gem for instance). I noticed a slightly improved drop rate if purple or red essences were used as compared with green, but personally I would say it's negligible (6 purples per 3 inventories vs. 2 purples).

8. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

try Atlantis above water for robe from a regular snake,is where i got mine i think,its been so long lol. and eternal watch from farming has unique too think its kraken, or had, they might have changed things.:D

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Plus, it is one of those drops that you could kill Sigris 1000 times and still not get lucky enough to have it drop.

10. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Tayaz Sun Orb
    + 250 Armor value
    + 2342 Block Rate
    + 1,8 Block Chance
    + 44 Damage

Will this be any good? Is there a new way the block rate is calculated? What's with the 1,8 block chance?

11. _Baragain_

At LVL 50, Divide block rate by 110.92 and you get your chance of block. (2342/110.92=21.11% chance of block)
    For all levels, to find how much damage is blocked, do 1/x where x is your block chance plus 1 (This is considered your "Base" block chance). This what percentage of the damage you take. EX: 1/(1.8+1)=35.71% damage taken, or 64.29% damage blocked.

End result, at LVL 50, you'll block 21.11% of the time, and when you do, you will block 64.29% of the damage.

Of course, if you were trying to be tanky, you could always use the block rate talent and your rate would go up to about 31.67% chance of block with the same 64.29% damage reduction.

Kiwigal1244 and rjrichards like this.
  12. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Thank you for the explanation.

13. _Baragain_

Happy to help.

14. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

15. -Marcus-

-Marcus- Forum Apprentice

Anyone can show new ring of death lvl 50 from quest? have random stats or fixed?

16. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I don't have a screenshot floating around, but the stats are still random, just like before.

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Shame on you! :p
    I have posted the screenshot from the TS long time before R155 went live ... and I am playing SW.
    The ring still has the random ... but now nerfed stats
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/any-pics-of-46-50-weps-and-gear.67704/page-2#post-629142

silverseas likes this.
  18. Novadude

19. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Might be worth holding on to that quest until/if they fix the nerf. I'm in the same boat.

20. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Roshan's Circle dropped for me yesterday in the mini event map.