What the Game has Become?!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by raider, Aug 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Wow you are confirming all DK complaints with your videos!

Even if inf4 despite half the damage, skills that just don't work and others useless, you manage to play.

To test how someone using DK feels now reduce the damage of your stats by about half and don't use negative feats like wall of thorns etc, by bosses.

PVP is another beast. The Dk can only play thanks to a skill otherwise he would lose 9/10. This is to make you understand how much they have changed the talents that are the same as the pve and here you pay the price, for a pvp all in all much worse than what was there before.

DBS-Flamelurker and raider like this.
  2. raider

raider Forum Pro

Hehe I just found something good for DKs
    Rune farms! Every group looking for a DK! :D

if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Hiro73 likes this.
  3. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

The game of DK has improved in pvp thanks to a bug on a talent, this helps his game. A bug, you understand? DK runs +25% speed and +50% attack speed most of the time now, which favors his pressure play.

Weakness of DK in pve is not derived from any bugs instead :D

Pvp has problems just like pve, some mechanics need to be changed. And pvp should work better with pve... removing all pve aspects in pvp is not the right solution.

kuwabaraz and raider like this.
  4. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Actually balancing pvp with cloned talents is the best way to solve all the messes in the game with big margins.

And above all, to work more and more profitably, not having the problem of controlling the game as a whole.

An example would be to increase the damage of Dk skills for pve without creating problems for pvp and improve defenses.

Now with this development there is no room for talent improvement because you change one thing in pve and make a mess in pvp. I saw it this way and I find it absurd that they persist in always falling into the same error.

In other games there are also items with different characteristics for pvp to drop in pve or to win in various ways. These are the contents that never arrived and who knows why.

raider likes this.
  5. OrochimaruSama

OrochimaruSama Someday Author

Now do you understand the main problem with pvp? Bp must fix the bugs and cheaters problem first and then analyze how to balance classes, any class that uses cheats is OP.

About pve, yes I know that warrior is very disadvantaged, and that's why I'm not playing mine.

raider likes this.
  6. raider

raider Forum Pro

They are waaay too busy making worse and worse grindy Events apparently.

7. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

When I see dmg DK is making on machines (6v6) I'm not sure should I laugh or cry :D

Not very much diff against players ...

I'm not sure how big is % of players using 3d party etc. but something is just wrong .

DBS-Flamelurker and kuwabaraz like this.
  8. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I actually understand it from now on:

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/release-214-patch-notes.76494/

The bugs remained and new ones were created and nothing was balanced!

In the history of the game, therefore, even before Nerf, first the wizards, then the rangers followed by the DK with the Dwarves did not have the courage!

The result is to create the worst class in the game: a vicious circle!

Let's say I stopped playing after the Helios event and more rarely for some four-leaf clover that no longer makes sense to go there, go to the cave farm for that.

For the rest 1/1 I don't like + the former 3/3 cannot be balanced. The classes are different, with different abilities, the same users have different items and different honor points. In the past I have seen 3/3 for shop users maybe a lesser evil than pvp has become now, at least there was room in 5/5 and 6/6 where I played more often and it was more fun even for the little ones , not always having to deal with off-scale characters.

As for me, the pvp was done, all the wrong changes, not just bugs, bots, etc. It's just plain boring now. This is my thought then there are those who are happy and those who like it very much. So as for others, my thinking is personal.

DBS-Flamelurker and raider like this.