Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Arabian countries... That's a huge cow to be milked. Why would they give that up? :D

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Sorry to interrupt your chatting ... but where did you read "account transfer"?
    Basically when I am changing server from Grimmag to Heredur or any other server ... i am making transfer.
    This was the announcement released for Drakensang FX players:
    I hardly doubt they will shift or clone their accounts to Werian.

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Maybe we are assuming. It's a little specific in "will be given the opportunity to transfer to server 816 – Werian."

If they were welcomed to join regular servers as with Friendster, why be specific now?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Friendster players were encouraged to make new accounts at BP servers and were given small compensation in andermant and items(trivial).
    As I can read here

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/q1-issue.37466/#post-473958
    Friendster and Arabic servers are in same category. They were partners with BP but distinct (different) companies.

5. fab

fab Advanced

Really did i post something which calling someone a cool guy?
    Show it, u should show me the game basics.
    You are not just a cool guy, but more seriously very KNOWLEDGEABLE PLAYER !
    Quit ur ranger and play and mage and i can show how many times i can beat you, ask me i will definitely wait for ur toon to lvl up till 50.
    Hahahahahah, finally some cools guys speaks up BUT TOO BAD I AM a RETARD !

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2016
    BLASTUP likes this.
  6. taketh

taketh Regular

Let it go. This conversation has gone on long enough. Nothing new is added. Haruki has heard your point of view. People will keep replying negatively to you. Just ignore them, and they will eventually start talking about how stupid golden wings are or something.

And vice versa, people stop replying to fab. Not worth it.

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2016
  7. eedman86

eedman86 Junior Expert

Why, thank you sir. You're too kind:D.

BLASTUP likes this.
  8. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

Dear Haruki,
    I hope you enjoyed your holidays and are returning to our battlegrounds with refilled health/mana/concentration/steam (if not rage).

I'd like to direct your attention towards this very comprehensive, compelling and concise post by @Rhysingstar .
    Maybe it would be worth to be read out loud to the whole development team or at least the producers and game designers during your next meeting.

Besides, after we finally get crafting 2.0 now (3 releases later than the initially promised R163), I am now looking forward to watch an interview with Verena with an overview of the roadmap for 2016. Not to mention that the year is half-way over already... ;-)

taketh, Troneck86 and -Skygazer- like this.
  9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is funny. I seem to remember it being promised a lot earlier than that.
    But, because we know that projects in any industry always run late and over budget, It was then pushed back.
    And then it got pushed back again, and again, and again.
    In truth, given the 3 weeks between releases, Crafting 2.0 is running 4-5 months late. And, even with all this time, they still managed to screw it up in the last couple weeks before they actually released the new system. In any other industry, releasing a product 5 months late and then nearly universally failing to meet everyone's expectations would be a death blow that would be hard to recover from. Yet for some reason, we keep playing and keep believing the lies we are fed.

I know that there are thousands of posts, but everyone should go back and read some. It is astounding the issues that we have raised and were told how important they are, and how they will be addressed in a timely manner, only to still be unresolved half a year later.

I'll be stepping out now. Thinking about crap like this always makes me teeter on the edge of rage quitting. Time to count backwards from 10.

-Skygazer- and Troneck86 like this.
  10. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

I was referring to the Twitch of February 19th and this "commitment":
    everything else before were just vague estimates and intentions anyway... and we all know how priorities change and that China launch was eating up resources in q1/2016.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  11. Vikingaxe

Vikingaxe Forum Greenhorn

The 1500 gold cloak is still on topical or not?

12. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there community of awesomeness,

Quick heads-up to let you know that Haruki is back. I will jump again right into this thread tomorrow to try to shed some light over some issues asked here and get my typing resources (joyfully) depleted.

Thanks for your patience!!

Kind regards,
    Haruki

Armando likes this.
  13. joão

joão Forum Apprentice

Hello, Haruki

When comes transmog and wolf (Mount)?

When comes dark set in Gnob?

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Don't be too impressed with me. There are two simple reasons why I am still here. First, I'm cheap. I don't want to pay a monthly subscription. Second, I'm stubborn. I've put a lot of time and effort into my character and it would drive me nuts to abandon that. I've "quit" twice for a couple of months each, but I keep coming back for more in the vain hope that times will change.

Rhysingstar likes this.
  15. staticshockk

staticshockk Forum Apprentice

Hello Haruki,

There is a bug due to which some players cannot login with their main characters after re165 , re166 is here and nothing official has been said when the bug is gonna get fixed , nothing is even mentioned in the patchnotes( no known issues -_-). Players are losing their premium and missing events. I really hope that a decent compensation is given to those affected instead of 40 realm fragments or some useless stuff.

16. *Frosch*

*Frosch* Forum Ambassador

We are waiting here for answers since october 2015!!

17. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

want to ask what will happen with ranger because you only give nothing good for ranger
    try get in group if you are ranger you can't because nobody want ranger in his group

Yash786 likes this.
  18. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Nice, you removed the pots from PvP. What am i going to do with the 4k+ hp pots that i have now? Drop them or sell them for gold? Also i dont understand something.For instance, the mages who have exactly 0 skills or ways to restore his hp now and could only do that through pots are very dissadvantaged by this change while the other classes can still easily restore their hp.

If you really meant to remove the ability to restore the hp in pvp, then why is only the mage (and maybe the ranger, because the pets are very weak ) affected by this? Why werent some skills or abilities that restore hp for other classes nerfed aswell?

How is this fair?

19. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Any updates about Guild War?

20. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there people,

ok, so today has been rather crazy with the release plus post-release monitoring, problems with Grimmag and other lovely wonders of our release cycle. Ah, the fine lines of irony. So I'm jumping my answers to tomorrow - sorry about that and thanks for bearing with me!

You'll have an official announcement pretty soon about a hotfix happening tomorrow. *gasps*

Kind regards,
    Haruki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.