Let's start with a bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ResilienzaItalia, Mar 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ResilienzaItalia

ResilienzaItalia Forum Greenhorn

Last edited by moderator: Mar 9, 2023
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I got this yesterday on Fatal, Infernal, Merciless, PW Infernal.

I'm currently deciding how long of a break I should take from the game.

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Until they fix all the bugs and game runs clean and smooth...

4. cogix

cogix Regular

that same error message happened to me while I was in Kingshill going to Gnobb.... I did not even change map.
    I expect a fix soon or it is going to be hard to play

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

You might try if this workaround is still functioning nowadays.

Also read from here ahead if you need a deeper explanation about it.

This issue is old as the game is. Then do not expect for a definitive fix too soon.

As far as I know, it is something that happens more often to those users who follow the very wrong advice of deleting the temporary files folder between one version of the game and another. For my personal experience, this folder should always be kept full of all the stuff & craps, and emptied only in case of otherwise unsolvable errors.

6. cogix

cogix Regular

the big problem here is:

DSO release an hotfix during the event and that hotfix supposedly should "fix" and issue with Balor in the map event and:

1) no small compensation was done (not even extend a bit the time for the event)
    2) after that "hotfix" I run 3-4 times the even map with all bosses and had a couple of players being disconnected during Balor fight, so not sure if that was a real hotfix or not
    3) I start to experience such kind of error messages just staying in Kingshill map, I am not talking about changing maps or being in groups or something not ordinary, but just going around the main map in the main city. (and according people in the guild it happens to them too)

I can run that manual fix that you are suggesting, but why every player in the game has to fix manually what it should be done by DSO?

DocWhisky likes this.