Support Pollen from everlasting fairy lilies

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rusher, Apr 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Each of the 4 items have different probability, that is out of question.

Am I missing something here? Where is that patch? Are you sure it's not the winter cloak or SM talent?

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Release 139 patch notes, here: https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/release-139-patchnotes.54001/
    scroll to the bottom.

Adjustments To The Power Ranges Of Enchanted Items
    We increased the potential maximum power level of enchanted items to improve your loot experience, especially at the beginning of the game. Example: You use a mediocre purple ring. Now every ring you find, from purple to blue, can potentially be better.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Sorry, but you are misreading the reference/patch notes. Those two items are not the same. You're first reference is incorrect and your second means that items that drop can have higher numbers on them now because the enchants are higher Post 139. What you already have in inventory has no impact on potential drops. The reference simply means that new stuff is better, or can be better, than old.

cdeepal and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

No need to repeat what BigPapa said. Be 100% sure next time what you talking about.

5. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

You did exactly what i do. But i don't made screen shots cause i know 1000% that the drop rate will increase. cause im playing like years..unlike other MMORPG games DSO needs so much Experience. Now i play 4 characters, got the prt in all of em using this trick in less than a month.

6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Oh is that what it says?
    Darn I misinterpreted the text.
    Thanks Big Papa for explaining it. You rock! :)

BigPapa likes this.
  7. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

@cdeepal you are indeed considerate. You always take the high road when it's available. Thank you.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

One more example ... this time only 35 chests. (I got the last part after opening 35 though you can see 40 are missing)

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

9. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I'm still waiting for Baragain to come on here and yell "GAMBLER'S FALLACY" :D.

10. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

I wont be surprissed if it is a buggy RNG. They code base is so messed up that it will get's worse with each patch.

11. Morinphen

If there's something about DSO that nobody should be surprised about, it's bugs.

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What _Baragain_ said is true. But that is true only with real life examples (rolling dice, tossing coin, playing cards etc). We have discussed it earlier in this thread.
    Not necessarily ... who knows maybe they wanted to be that way.

13. Morinphen

I see. In any case, all we can do is pray for good luck :).

14. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

So if we tie these two threads together it brings up a theory.

If the client side clock(or other sequential binary value) is used as a input: By opening multiple items quickly in succession you are covering a larger portion of the clock as a possible client side input to the loot table variable and eventually(given enough repetition) will hit whatever combination is needed to get a higher level drop.
    Hmmmmmm.........

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.