Feedback Release 212

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

The turrets itself only shoot the opponent if the dwarf close to the enemy.
    You can proove me wrong, either in PVE-PVP my turrets only shoot if i see the enemy, or i almost see it just matter of meters.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why do you reply on something you don't understand?
    In R210 they said
    EA exploding without hitting anything (both mobs and players and obstacles) was a bug ... EA hitting an obstacle and exploding was not.
    In R212 they said
    That means they removed any explosion when hitting obstacles ... which was not a bug at first place.
    The answer lies in this announcement here
    What they are saying with this is ... "we are not able to fix the EA to work properly so we will remove the EA's ability to explode when hitting objects ... and tell you it was a bug at first place".
    I hope you understand now :)
    [​IMG]

Also
    QS and HS are having same range ... BUT ... your turrets are having a range too. That means your effective range is Radius of HS and QS + Radius of Turrets.
    In same time SWs and RAs only have the range of the radius of their skills.
    Here is a close graphic representation
    [​IMG]

And here is what MGT is doing with the same wall

[​IMG]

So the disadvantage is pretty much obvious ... you can't get to midget hiding behind an obstacle ... but he can kill you while you trying to get closer.
    So it is not only the huge damage and the range but there are many other advantages that midgets are having over all other classes.
    And not to mention the healing turrets with BS/BR.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Hetsunien and _Baragain_ like this.
  3. meurerplay

meurerplay Someday Author

R208 Explosion is a bug R209 Explosion is not a Bug R210 Explosion is a bug [EDIT] BP ???

Last edited by moderator: Aug 9, 2018
  4. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

About the EA exploding in the air we said the same, i didnt know that they removed when hiting walls too.. i agree thats dumb.
    But i didnt said anything about hiting walls. I said its correct to remove the exploding when hiting nothing with EA.
    It's their problem that they cant even make something as they want to, and you right to comlain about it.
    But not about something what was clearly a bug.

About what you said about behinding obstacle.
    The animation carrys on ,but the dmg will collapse.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. trakilaki

I am pretty much sure I got killed plenty of times that way. The other players have experienced that too.
    Anyway if they fixed it ... lets put it in different way.
    You hide behind a wall or in corner and put your turrets in front ... I can't hit you but you can.
    No other class can do that.

callme0216 likes this.
  6. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Hit me up in game, i dont know your IG name traki we can test it, im down for that i admint if im wrong you know well.
    I mean about the skill attacking range, i tested it and i cant hit a ranger with my basic shoot, while we were standing in front of each other, and he could hit me with EA.

It was in PVP arena.

[​IMG]

7. westernranger

westernranger Someday Author

Thats PvP arena, but unofficial, 'cause you can use ess there. And skills' range redused only on SM's q7 gun (on PvE too, idk is this bug or feature).

8. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

There is a bug in mortis room. I killed the skeledragon mortis did not appear. Obviously a bug and i doubt its the only one

9. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

pvp is ok, better than 211

- now you can see who you are fighting and the way he is moving instead of just seeing projectiles coming at you from outside your field of view
    - you can survive better while not fighting because there are less space occupied by projectiles since just firing at the map marks is not so efective now and because of lower range
    - matchs are more dynamic (at least 5v5) because all defending teams can now be breached since you have more moving range and also enclosing a team in their base by attacking (spamming) from their base entrance is less effective

there are still things that can be fixed and improved but as an overall the pvp is ok,
    plus we now have an ultimate laser so in case you cant kill something just jump to it

(ranger, grand marshal)

so rangers attack 1 inch farther?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

They are testing skills without gear and it resulted those skills deserved a reduced range.
    Net is slow? Try Rocket c-14 and enjoy
    They already have the shortest range.
    2-H SM weapon have specific buff for the range of QS and HS.
    There's no other 1h option for dwarfs other than cube one andonce gear is removed from PvP dwarfs will stay with the shortest range.
    Turrets already have shorter range than any other ranged attack. The only one that can complain about that are DK because they're melee.
    With the slowest motion in game for a blink; if you know what to do you should enjoy every time a Dwarf uses it, by the same logic, why don't you say blade dance is a WONDERFUL escape with 0 cooldown?
    I can show a vid in which I run faster than my rocket, instant stun happens only because the dwarf came melee and you were so good to let him do it, it has 30" cooldown; how much cooldown on net?
    The same class that was forced to trash 3/4 of his equipment but you never cared about it right?

PvP will have his own balacement and you are complaining because you can't get the whole picture.

Anyway, don't know if it's a bug or not but, only in PvE Q7 weapon has shorten range for QS and HS.

lovatic66 likes this.
  11. heror

heror Forum Baron

About this we argued a lot and there were a lot of ppl who played crit dwarf and in 209 they pretty much went from mid tier to Uber broken tier if you are gonna complain about a nerf which eventually gets into a nerf its retarded. Other clases get nerf nerfs with no returns and dwarf got what less dmg for a weeks or 2 and now x5 crit dmg.... can you stop using this as an argument.

Also i said it above and ill say it again Mechanical turret has long range and the first 1 sec its beam is invisible and it atacks like 2 times for 1 sec so if you get crited 2 times thats a death sentence did i mention ITS INVISIBLE THE FIRST 1 SEC and since the dwarf just trows it near him and you cant see him its gg you got " outplayed " by invisibilty.... Saved_81 can we stop with the same arguments im also keen on stopping the war

12. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I am agree with what you say. I am a ranger and i am agree EA to not explode in the air or if the EA do not touch anything is fair enought for all this way, BUT why pve need to suffer bcs of pvp?? i like to play pve, bcs pvp is still 1hit to die. I hope in one day the tree skill to be another one for pvp. I can see also in each release always someone cry and he want nerf for the rest of class ...so this will keep going endlessly!!
    P.s!!
    Hope in one day BP will bring back the EA in the walls at least in PVE. :rolleyes:

callme0216 likes this.
  13. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Me and @trakilaki did tested the ranges between dwarf-ranger in 1V1 PVP.

What we experienced that Ranger with Hunting arrow, Precision Shot, Explosive Arrow has the same range of attacking compared to Dwarf Q7 weapon with Quick Shot, Heavy Shot.

But there is a bug i think which is something like this:

Lets say Q7 weapon range is X.
    We tried to test the range of Cube weapon and other 2H weapons with dwarf ,that seemes X*1,33 which is like have almost half more range compared when i was shooting with Q7 weapon.

So basically with Q7 weapon dwarfs has reduced range of attacking..but if you use Cube 1H weapon or other 2H weapon than Q7 your range is incrassed somehow..

Seems not only we experienced that.. And not only on PVE has reduced range.

There is two following outcome.

A. Dwarf Q7 weapon range is reduced by a mistake and all of the other 2 hand weapon is works fine with incrassed range for dwarfs.
    Or..
    B. All the other weapon works wrong, except Q7 weapon and Devs didnt wrote down that dwarfs range with skills ment to be nerfed in 212.

And the EA explosion when hitting walls did got removed, so if you hit a wall it just absorb ,not deal any explosion damage.
    And to be honest make all the ranged class with same range of attacking.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  14. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

Shorter range of dwarf Q7 weapon is a bug. It will be fixed in next patch.

15. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Why would Dwarves have a higher range than other classes? Increased Range on other weapons for Dwarves seems to be a bug

16. trakilaki

Ah no no ... All credits goes to you :p
    You were testing i was just playing for clover XD
    And the result was not like that.
    You could hit me (no turrets used) ... while my skills couldn't reach you :p

callme0216 likes this.
  17. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

You forgot to write that RA are immune to dmg while performing blade dance,and when dwarf "jump" (better say flying like some cripple pigeon) everybody can attack/kill him in air.

SM q7 weapon have absolutely the shortest range of all other 2h weapons,it is very easy to test it.Still do not know it is bug or what,and ofc same problem with q7 buff sometimes doesn't trigger, tesla buff (group skill) sometimes doesn't trigger…..

18. heror

heror Forum Baron

Im not a ranger but for a god damn last time rangers ARENT imune to dmg just their hitbox is moved to where they are going to like DK s rage jump learn the game mechanics and then complain about dwarfs...

@trakilaki i need your god level of patience for this forum

19. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

And how do you now where is hitbox moved ?(I can only "know" when mechanical turret are aiming in direction of hitbox).
    But we all will never stop complaining about other classes,so we all go in direction of "naked" arena

20. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Look @ the minimap sometime, as soon as a char uses a blink (teleport, jump, dive, blade dance, assault, etc.) the dot of that character it's already moved to the Landing point and that's where you should aim.
    The duration of the motion makes that character totally harmless utill the motion is over.
    Blade dance is a [EDIT] blink because it takes forever just as Rocket Pack and for 2" you can be targetted by your opponent (you are NOT immune).

Last edited by moderator: Aug 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.